How do you guys do it!?

amethyst exchange

>> Quote Originally Posted by amethyst exchange View Post I properly detest dirty talk...it is very cringey...

It's of course never a good idea to jump in the middle of a heated debate between two ladies, ... BUT ... What the heck is wrong with dirty talk if both like it??? (my wife doesn't but that SUCKS!)

>> Quote Originally Posted by amethyst exchange View Post I properly detest dirty talk...it is very cringey...

It's of course never a good idea to jump in the middle of a heated debate between two ladies, ... BUT ... What the heck is wrong with dirty talk if both like it??? (my wife doesn't but that SUCKS!)

It's very childish sounding, in my head. And I tend not to converse during the act, too much of me is busy elsewhere to hold a conversation even an instructive one. And on some level it feels shallow, and derogatory...

I don't think I've ever enjoyed an encounter with a woman because .......... ...or even handjobs

Holy cr*p; I'm so sorry, in another post to another thread, I had mentioned about a "heated debate between ladies" thinking you were female from your profile picture (which by the way, I think is great - very cool!) and now realize that you are male. Just wanted to apologize for suggesting that you are female. I had no deep thoughts about it and do not think anything negative at all about you -- I think you are a regular guy that is one of and a part of a community of great people on this site.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really sorry to hear about your difficulties. Have you ever been through any type of therapy? I have a friend who reminds me of you soo much, down to the words you use to describe yourself and your view on life. Have you ever been diagnosed with a personality disorder? He has Borderline Personality, which is often under diagnosed in men and badly misunderstood by mental health professionals. I was wanting to private message you but I cannot figure out how to on this website.

Archived