Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

How about a little humour?

Aaron Hodges

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the red hot chilli peppers, its the only band i have playing when i drive thats not hip hop.. that and some house song that i dont know the name of.

I was going to write a sad story about how i saved a guys life, then ended up being sliced with a knife. That was pretty sad, not sure how thats funny though, lol.

Oh, the heartache, oh the drunken shenanigans. These stories are great. OneK, you win for worst moment although it was funny too, definitely would make a great scene in a movie. And MCJD, you win for funniest. And word of advice to HappyBear--avoid anything that has the title "Rocky Mountain" in it. And I do mean anything.

Most humorous drinking story I had:

My roommates decide to throw a huge party, don't remember why but half the county turns out including this huge semi-pro wrestler who weighs in at 275 lbs and nearly 7 feet tall and is solid muscle.

Somewhere in the night we all think it's a great idea to see how much this behemoth of a man can drink and the game is on with everyone throwing down shots like water and him doubling and tripling it.

He excuses himself to go to the bathroom, our one bathroom, where he promptly passes out against the door thereby blocking the entrance to the porcelain throne that suddenly everyone else needs too.

After an hour and ten guys not being able to budge the door I walk over to my neighbor's and knock on the door, it's 2:00 a.m., she opens her door to a line of desperate people with crossed legs while I offer her wine and promise to take her shopping with my next paycheck.

Good thing she agreed to it, Mr. Wrestler didn't come to until the next afternoon.

Oh.....these were suppose to be FUNNY stories in 4 sentences???? Somehow i missed that. I only read 'sob stories'.

After ex bf dumped me for his affair girl...4 months later we got back together again.

I found a ring in a drawer that was part of his bed frame, and i asked if it was hers.

He didn't know....never saw it before! lol (I lived there for 3 years...and i had never seen it)

I put it on. It fit. I am still wearing it to this day! lol

I show it to my friends and say, Yeah, this ring belonged to the girl he dumped me for. BTW...after 4 months he went back to her.

But he dumped her for a new one this summer. Yeah...he gets bored easily.

So I still wear the engagement ring (3 diamonds) and HER nice costume jewelry one...i guess i didn't leave the relationship 'ringless'.

I've got quite a lot of funny stories, but only one is dating/relationship themed. I think I've told it before on ENA

Years and years ago, a friend tried to hook me up with a female mutual friend that he knew I had a crush on. I think he was either drunk, stoned, lobotomised, or had been watching far too much TV, because here's how he did it:

1. Set up an anonymous email account.

2. Sent emails to both of us, pretending to be the other one incognito.

3. Arrange to meet both of us in a cafe, saying that "you'll recognise me when you see me"

Step 4 inside his warped brain, was that we would see each other, realise that we were both madly in love with each other and everything would work out fine.

He forgot that both of us thought that the other one had initiated the emails, incognito.

Within 2 minutes we both thought the other was utterly insane: Sending anonymous emails, then acting like they were the one who had been receiving them.

She left very quickly, avoided me completely for a couple of weeks, until the full story came out. We never got together in the end, it was just too awkward.

TOV....I AM shocked to say the least!!! or is that the 'least' I've EVER seen you post!!!! lol

At least you had a world touring singer ASK you to call....lol...even tho he never answered!

I slept with a cover band dude for the Beatles once....does that count?? Don't remember which one he was....lol

My sis and i were young (of course...) and we went to see this band. They played the OLD Beatle songs and dressed like them in their younger years. They noticed my sis and i the minute we walked in! (The place was small...) Later we all went out to eat. Then hung out and the next day we went to a park and slid in the mud! Ahhhhh...memories....

Shock as this might come for some people, I don't need 4 sentences.

Instead, I shall express it in haiku.

World touring singer,

Said, "You're different. Call me, 'k?"

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring.

You gonna disclose who this world touring singer was??? I'm ever so curious!!!

yeah, don't leave us hanging....

ring....ring....

LOL.

Haha, you guys. Honestly, I forget people get curious about these things.

How about, I'll just say he was the frontman for one of the well-known 80's "hair bands", and if you saw the movie "Rockstar," one of his bandmates had a cameo in that. So if you're an 80's metal nerd, that should be enough hints (so, that means some homework for you, possibly, happybear! )

See, I'm not trying to be coy, I'm just trying to make sure everyone knows their stuff.

LOL.

How about, I'll just say he was the frontman for one of the well-known 80's "hair bands", and if you saw the movie "Rockstar," one of his bandmates had a cameo in that. So if you're an 80's metal nerd, that should be enough hints (so, that means some homework for you, possibly, happybear! )

See, I'm not trying to be coy, I'm just trying to make sure everyone knows their stuff.

Oh I never knew this! Hmm, I got two guesses...

LOL.

Skid Row? ....

LOL.

Im stumped...I have never seen this movie....So I'm just going to throw out a wild guess..The singer of Whitesnake? He was pretty cute, lol. Gotta love whitesnake

Hmm, there were several musicians from metal bands in that film: Dokken, Foreigner and I seem to remember someone who played with Ozzy Osbourne...wait, it wouldn't be someone named Myles now would it? Or someone he played with? Okay, I'm seriously intrigued here. Hair metal bands indeed, I can smell the lycra and hairspray like it was yesterday.

Archived