Hi guys,

I have a question on whether I am right in this situation and what I should do. So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 years. I do love him, but like a normal relationship we have ups and downs. My issue is here, he has an instagram account and he likes a lot of girls' photos. And by photos, I don't mean a simple family photo or landscape photo, I mean the sexy photos. He's always liking really good looking blondes sexy photos etc. I've talked to him about it before. I played it off the first few times but then it got annoying, especially since he's extremely jealous. In my view, that's unfair. I know very well he would get pissed if I kept liking a buff sexy guy's photos yet he continues to do it and honestly its hurting me. I've talked to him about it a bunch of times and he plays it off like "oh but they're just my friends" great, why don't you like a photo of their cat but no, it will always be a hot picture. I don't know what to do at this point, I don't want to keep nagging him about it and sound like a crazy girlfriend. The only option I see is to get back at him (immature, I know but I feel like this is the only way he would learn) and do what he does, however I don't use social media. Help!

he's a pretty good boyfriend, generally speaking. He's not disrespectful in any other way besides this one. I don't know if he thinks I won't see it.. But yes, with this issue he's extremely immature and I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to sound like an insecure girlfriend but it's bothering me. Also, I wouldn't want to end a good relationship over such an issue. I'm just not sure how to go about it

Well...you could stop looking at his instagram account.

However...if you have told him that this upsets you and he continues to do it...then you have to accept that your bf is immature and refuses to take your feeling into concern.

Yes.

Well...you could stop looking at his instagram account.

However...if you have told him that this upsets you and he continues to do it...then you have to accept that your bf is immature and refuses to take your feeling into concern.

There's a difference between not caring about someone's feelings and choosing not to indulge their insecurities (if that were to be your perspective).

I think guys like sexy girls pictures in general. If he liked sexy half-naked guys instead would you be less concerned?

As long as he sleeps next to you and with you and he is a loyal BF, this is nothing to worry about.

What you can do is care after yourself, exercise and be confident, so you are the sexy one who is beside him.

Archived