A broken tablet... And a fresh relationship...

AndrejLoL

Well, 4 days ago i hooked up with a girl, she is a bit younger than me but its ok, she doesn't look like she is..

So because we live 30 km away from each other, the only way to communicate is with facebook or when i come to her city once every 1-2 weeks, but the only way she is able to use facebook is with her tablet, and so, her tablet got broken, she will fix it in a week, but i failed hard, when we hooked up i didnt ask for her phone number, because im a idiot, now i can get that number in the matter of minutes but i feel that it would be a bit weird just me sending her a message aldo she didnt give me the number herself, i miss her, but the fact that she is younger than me makes her a bit shy, so i wask you wise people of the internet, what should i do, im coming to her city in 10 days, but i cant wait until then, i am speaking to her best friend on skype along with my best friend..... help

If you had sex with her then I think you reaching out to her by using a phone number that you took the trouble to find would be something that would make her feel a little assured that you like her more then booty. Do you like her more then booty? If you don't then just let her contact you when her tablet's fixed. That way she won't get the wrong impression that you actually like her and want to get to know her for more then hooking up.

Well, yes, of course i like her more than "booty" and you are right, the fact that I found her number even though i didn't get it from herself will be better for me because she will think that i care a lot more... thank you and good luck with anything you do in the future

Archived