Boyfriend is a VAMPIRE!..sucking the life out of me :(

tanragagirl

See a year ago I was assaulted by my ex boy friend. I thought I was over the assault and so moved on and met this new current guy (lets call him Joe) well as the aniversary of the assault approached my flashbacks became worse until one night I woke up and thought Joe was my ex. Joe would not le me leave the room so I attacked him. Joe then called the police hoping the police would hospitalize me but instead the police arrested me and the court issued a hearing. Joe did not press charges but until the case is settled which is hopefully by March there is a stay away issued. If i meet or contact him I could be arrested again. I ignored the stay away and Joe and I continued to talk. Then things got a little difficult between us because of the case. I blamed him for having me arrested and he blamed me for assaulting despite my efforts to convince him that at the time I was not in the right state of mind and completely blacked out

Today I just got an emal from Joe saying how his mother saw that me and Joe were still in contact and compiled all of the texts and calls threatening to go to the police with them if Joe did not stop talkig to me, So Joe claimed in order to protect me he cannot contact me. He said there is a spyware installed on his computer whihc gives his mother updates on who he speaks to online, what emails he sends etc etc. He claims he is being closely monitored.

However I just discovered that after this communication fall out between Joe and I Joe went ahead and continued contact with a girl who had once tried to break me and Joe up. This girl was very close to Joe at atime until she began to spread rumors to destroy our relationship. Joe knows how much I despise their communication and even said he despised her and had cut off all communication. But then he seems to have added her on fb recently. What is going on? I cannot even speak to him because well he won't respond because his mother is watching him, supposedly.A part of me feels as if this just him manipulating me and just stringing me along.

There is a possibility you could go to jail for violating the order to stay away, but you are worried about who he added on facebook?

I think that the attack was a sign that you entered into another relationship too soon. Take the warning and get yourself some help, and stay single until you've recovered fully.

You need healing, not some guy that cant understand your situation. Unless you didnt vocalize yourself correctly to him, then he doesnt know how to show empathy or how to handle a situation like this.

I think Joe is full of crap, I am tech savvy and i dont know how to implant spyware on someones computer- but why does it matter? Ignore him for now on and get on with your life.

Regardless of whether or not his mother is monitoring him, it sounds to me like he thinks you are HIS vampire and are sucking the life out of him and so is trying to move on.

Consider it as being over with him, accept that its time to put the whole experience behind you, learn its lessons, get the help for your problems and move on and be happy young person you should be.

DO NOT contact him again, instead come here and continue to post your feelings instead because you WILL get into serious trouble with the police if you persist in contacting him.

hmm idk. See if he wanted to get rid of me he could just say 'hey we are done' then why go through the trouble of sending me a long email a week later saying he loves me and he is only staying away to protect me. I will be honest his story really does not seem to add up. He could always use a friends phone or the library to send an email. If someone really wants to contact someone I am sure they can suceed. I just do not know if this is a game or not

I agree with the others - Joe obviously is not the boyfriend you need while you're healing from the trauma, if he is going to have you arrested because you had a flashback. Just cut him out completely, respect that no contact order, and continue with your therapy. I'm sorry you are going through this, good luck to you hon.

He's dumped you.

This is the guy who had you arrested for having a flashback. He does not know how to handle things in a mature manner.

Keep working on yourself and train yourself to stop thinking about him - take up a hobby or something. Just any kind of activity to replace thinking about this guy.

Has he dumped me? He seems to be sending mixed signals, In the email he sent he said he loved me and did not abandon me and only wants to protect me. idk

Stop focusing on him.

You need to stop talking to him so you don't end up in jail and forget about him.

Yes you attacking him was wrong, under any circumstances but he could have been more understanding due to it being a flashback and he could not have got you arrested.

Please you need to focus on healing from what you've been through not this guy.

Stop focusing on him.

You need to stop talking to him so you don't end up in jail and forget about him.

Yes you attacking him was wrong, under any circumstances but he could have been more understanding due to it being a flashback and he could not have got you arrested.

Please you need to focus on healing from what you've been through not this guy.

what if he comes back? what if after the order is gone he wants to start over? Do i take him back?

Believe it or not that came to my mind today. I think the only reason I even entered into this relationship was in order to escape from my past. Honestly this Joe guy is nothing like my past relationships. The people are date are a lot different. I guess my problem is I keep focusing on the future and him, I need to stop thinking of him and only concentrate on myself. He obviously does not care about my well-being so why should I care about his

Archived