Dumper's Mutual Friends Guilt Tripping. I'm confused. Need Help

I don't know if I am posting in the right board. My ex broke up with me before the holiday because I became needy. I am never needy of him before. I had been his best friend who listened to him when he is sad or upset. Even gave him a vacation trip 1st week of december as gift before we BU.

A week after our vacation trip, i had breast cyst and he grows so distant of me so i had been texting him to see if he is okay. 3 days before xmas, he broke if off without any reason. The only fault i see is i became needy of him when i had problem with my health.

I begged for second chance that day he BU with me but I did not get any response from him. I went NIC/NC a day after the BU and unfriended him at facebook a week after. I am in the point of moving on but recently our mutual friends had been posting statuses about our relationship like it's all my fault.

Why is he so angry at me? He is the one who dumped me saying he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore. I did begged and asked for second chance from him the day he broke it off. I'm so confused. I am on 1 month of No Contact with him.

He isn't even worth your time and I would ask those mutual friends to stay out if my business because it's very childish of them to be posting statuses about other people. BTW, those aren't friends and I would delete, ignore, and block them all on social media as well as do the same in passing because you have health issues that no one is seeming to take serious.

For him to break up with you after learning of your diagnosis is just heartless and it reminds me of my Aunt that went through the same thing. My Aunt had Breast Cancer and her Husband of 4 months left her when he found out in 2008, however; she made it, had Breast reconstructive surgery, and is now doing awesome. He's a heartless guy and so are your so-called friends.

He isn't even worth your time and I would ask those mutual friends to stay out if my business because it's very childish of them to be posting statuses about other people. BTW, those aren't friends and I would delete, ignore, and block them all on social media as well as do the same in passing because you have health issues that no one is seeming to take serious.

For him to break up with you after learning of your diagnosis is just heartless and it reminds me of my Aunt that went through the same thing. My Aunt had Breast Cancer and her Husband of 4 months left her when he found out in 2008, however; she made it, had Breast reconstructive surgery, and is now doing awesome. He's a heartless guy and so are your so-called friends.

I just deactivated my account and starting a new one now. I was so hurt that I was grieving through the pain for a month now. I felt alone. It really hurt me knowing the guy that I give my all left me coz of my health issues. Thank you for the response, KarenC.

I just deactivated my account and starting a new one now. I was so hurt that I was grieving through the pain for a month now. I felt alone. It really hurt me knowing the guy that I give my all left me coz of my health issues. Thank you for the response, KarenC.

You're most welcome.

I pray that you feel better and really pray that you overcome this battle with your health.

Stay away from those people because they're toxic, full of drama, heartless, and are bad for your health. You need a lot of love and positive people in your life. Hugs!

Do you have cancer or just a cyst? Breast cysts aren't that big of a deal. I have one and I just take evening primrose oil to keep it from hurting. Either way this guy is a jerk for leaving you when you are concerned about your health. I know when my cyst first showed up I was freaked out. Any lump in your breast is always scary. You should unfriend and block his friends. Your relationship is none of their business. Keep up NC. I hope you start to feel better soon.

You didn't become "needy" - whatever the health problem you deserve someone who is going to support you through it and expecting that of him was perfectly valid in my opinion. Whatever health issues you have, especially when it's the first time you're experiencing them, they can be extremely scary and will make you think hard about life and health for a little bit. You deserve someone who is going to look after you when you need them, show moral support and be there for you. In a few months time you will look back and be glad that you found out what he was really like in your time of need sooner rather than later.

Ignore the friends, they are vile and borish if they need to dedicate their "air time" to making you feel bad.

These were not your mutual friends, they are his shallow groupies with the maturity of kindergarteners. You're smart to get rid of them.

You're also smart for NC, and while this feels like a loss now, you'll come to view it as dis-illusionment. You're grieving for the guy you believed he was, but he was not your match.

Head high, and you'll see better days sooner than you realize.

You're most welcome.

I pray that you feel better and really pray that you overcome this battle with your health.

Stay away from those people because they're toxic, full of drama, heartless, and are bad for your health. You need a lot of love and positive people in your life. Hugs!

Yup. I remember he told me before that most of his exes are chasing him. I went full no contact with by deleting him off facebook. Maybe guilt is hitting him now. He is replacing it with HATE towards me. After BU, i surrounded myself with love from my friends and family. I am also hitting the gym now twice a week.

Do you have cancer or just a cyst? Breast cysts aren't that big of a deal. I have one and I just take evening primrose oil to keep it from hurting. Either way this guy is a jerk for leaving you when you are concerned about your health. I know when my cyst first showed up I was freaked out. Any lump in your breast is always scary. You should unfriend and block his friends. Your relationship is none of their business. Keep up NC. I hope you start to feel better soon.

The doctor said it is "probably benign" i just had to go back after 6months for another test. Yup. It really freaked me out. I thought I had cancer while waiting for the results. I was trying to tell him about it but he is not responding to my messages.

I am standing firm with my NC. I now know that these people are not really my friends at all.

You didn't become "needy" - whatever the health problem you deserve someone who is going to support you through it and expecting that of him was perfectly valid in my opinion. Whatever health issues you have, especially when it's the first time you're experiencing them, they can be extremely scary and will make you think hard about life and health for a little bit. You deserve someone who is going to look after you when you need them, show moral support and be there for you. In a few months time you will look back and be glad that you found out what he was really like in your time of need sooner rather than later.

Ignore the friends, they are vile and borish if they need to dedicate their "air time" to making you feel bad.

Learned this the hard way. I am such a nice girlfriend to this guy and I am left alone on my lowest point. I realize I deserve someone better. Whatever they are doing now, I am already reaching my point of indifference and I am holding tight to it.

These were not your mutual friends, they are his shallow groupies with the maturity of kindergarteners. You're smart to get rid of them.

You're also smart for NC, and while this feels like a loss now, you'll come to view it as dis-illusionment. You're grieving for the guy you believed he was, but he was not your match.

Head high, and you'll see better days sooner than you realize.

I was grieving for 2 weeks but then I stumbled upon post in this site and it really helped me a lot. I am already in my acceptance stage now. The last post I see before I deactivated my account yesterday is they are asking me to come back. I felt nothing but resentment for him and them.

Thank you for all your response guys. I really appreciate it.

Archived