How should I handle this now that she contacted me?

lionheart153

So anyone that are on here regularly may have seen my original post talking about my break up with my Fiance, if not you may need to read it to get some more a better picture of the situation.

So I found out some more things, basically she was stressed out about future plans and a family member said "are you sure its the house your stressed about" and while that family member did not mean that in a way to make her leave me, she apparently had a sudden realization that the stress was because of me, and that i was the problem.. since then shes been rude to me, telling me to not msg her friends and just down right rude. It may have been possible she felt she was settling for me and that she left me on those terms... My friend who had probed this info from his GF thinks that even if I fixed my so called problems I wouldn't be able to get back together. Pretty annoying, i feel like im better than that its it really hurts, so least to say I have a bit anger at her now.

But all of a sudden, she tried calling me today, but i was asleep so I didn't answer and I didn't call back. Then finally she texted me, summed up to say how she realized how hard this is for me, so when I stop by to get the last of my things, she would try to provide a bit more clarification if she can, she said she owed me that much.

I feel like she is only doing that to try to relieve herself of her own guilty feelings, and possible her dad convinced her to (he is visiting this weekend). What should I do? I've been making progress this last few weeks, and the new news I learnt made me have some anger towards her that helped as well. And complete NC has defiantly made me feel better as well. Does this seem like cold feet to anyone else? What should I do?

It sorta sounds like she realised she was acting like a so and so to you and wants to make it somewhat better, yeah it's probably a bit of guilt but she probably wants to allow you the opportunity to know everything you want to know about why you broke up and what went wrong.

Saying that, you don't have to take her up on it, if you want you can just grab the last of your stuff and cut her out completely, especially if you think that would be best in the long run.

Thanks for the advice, I feel hurt how it happened and really talking it out won't get us back together. If anything i feel like it would just be worse for me if went to hear here excuses. As my friend says, I don't think I am ready to know the reason. It only would make me slip back into depression, I guess that part of it also is because I feel like this will spite her in someway I don't like thinking that but I think a part of me does think this is a way to "get back at her." I don't know the only things I have left are my summer tires and some rubbermaid containers with random things, I think I will go with my friend sometime when she is at work and grab it. Leave an address for her to mail me a cheq for my money and try my best to just move on. NC is the best I can do, and its been working by helping me. I really don't owe her anything and honestly i don't even want to know anymore.

Archived