Since my break up I've been having panic attacks. I feel like I can't breath until I cry.

I have never had them before so it's concerning.

The other day I had such a bad one that I felt like death was the only way I could be sane.

It's funny me writing this because no1 in my personal life actually knows how bad I feel about recent situations.

I have been in love before but I have never felt this kind of thing before.

Panic attacks are not fun. It feels like all the air around me is decreasing & I can't help myself.

I can make myself happy, I can smile...I have been heartbroken before so I know its possible to come out the other side. I don't know what's different this time though. I want to come out the other side with him & that's that. I wake up empty, with a pain in my heart that makes me want to cry even though I try and fight it. I wake up not really wanting to be a part of the day. I feel like sleeping...

I miss my guy so much it's unbelievable. When we were together I couldn't have even imagined I would feel like this if I lost him. I miss him 110%... so much that I can't even put it into words.

I used to get panic attacks a lot! The first one I ever had I was in my mid twenties still living with my parents, it was middle of the night and I woke up feeling as if I was having a heart attack. It was awful! The last time I had a panic attack was many years ago.I still get them from time to time but I know better how to deal with it. Of course, if you are stressed you will feel more anxious and there is a higher risk that you will have an attack .

Yes,we have all been heart broken but it is now time for you to heal. There are many ways you can do that: journalizing, find something to do that is creative (writing, drawing, singing), spend time with people who care about you, get some exercise, get close to nature. It's okay to cry. Sometimes we think crying means that we are weak but crying allows us to release a lot of negative energy or pain that is holding us down.

this is a serious problem. I don`t want to scare you but broken heart on this level is big issue itself, not even psychic disorder initiated by trauma. You need to see doctor and listen to him! this is very important. Just for your information "love" as natural instinct lasts for 2-4 years! so yes, you will miss him at least this long. This does not mean you will suffer, if you take right steps. Finding a professional help is one of them. Having a supporting friends and family another. later you will find somebody close who will make you feel less lonely or even happy.

But now visit a doctor. It might get worse.

Archived