How to friendzone a hookup

klvd

I met this guy at a party last semester and we really hit it off!!! we hung out a few times and ended up having sex twice... unfortunately the sex was terrible and his pen15 was ridiculously small... it makes me really sad to say but it kinda ruined the possibility of anything else happening with this boy... we didnt talk too much after that, he would text me every now and then, mostly looking to hookup but I ended up getting back with my ex for a brief 2 months. but now with the new semester in full swing and my ex and I being exes again, he's started texting me all the time and trying to hook up again..i mean REALLY trying lol

Like I said we really hit it off and I enjoy his company as well as his roommates but I want nothing more than to be his friend! I am new to my college and living off campus and not being greek it is really hard to make friends! I really only have one friend up here and she really likes this group of guys as well so id really like to just be friends but since I started out hooking up with this guy idk how to do that!! How do I freindzone a guy that's simply trying to be a fu*k buddy?

You just ask him. You tell him that hooking up with him so fast was wrong, and you aren't interested in sex, so you should go back to just hanging out. DON'T give him hope that SOMEDAY it can come to hooking up again, respect his feelings too. I am sorry, but it sounds like you basically used the guy! Now you feel like his penis is too small for him to be your dating material, so you want to friendzone him, to have a way in to that particular group of people.

Still, I doubt it he will be happy with your conclusions, and just like you wish to have him as friend - he probably wants to date you or at least sleep with you. So accept the possibility that he can be pretty pissed and will end all communication with you, maybe even tell others what happened between you.

agree with larl ...

just be honest ...tell him you would like a friendship , you don't want anymore from him and never will and if he wants to just be friends then go for it ....however , remember he might have enough friends already and like you want his friendship he might just want your sex ....so be prepared for a rejection .

Maybe he wants to be friends too? That would make things easier. But then again, he could be waiting for advise on an internet forum about how to friend zone a girl he had sex with twice. The sex was terrible because her vagina was rediculously large.

This kind of happened to me last night. I went out on 2 dates with this girl and we had (good) sex on the 2nd date. I spent the night and we did it again in the morning. We had plans to hang out on Saturday as well.

But, she called me last night and said she just wants to be friends and doesn't think we should be dating. It was nice that she was honest and there were no hard feelings.

I think being honest is the best policy here. Maybe say "I'm not sure what you're looking for but I just want to be friends".

I personally would advise against being friends. You can tell him you just want to be friends and don't want sex, that the hookup was just way too fast. But he's likely to take that as "She hooked up with me once, she'll do it again if I can just persist." And you'll be in the same boat only any friends you make through him will likely be mad at you too when you do something that upsets him.

Too messy, just go find other friends to hang out with and tell him you aren't interested in hooking up with him again. Be done and move on. Besides it's sort of cruel to friendzone someone who wants something more with you and keep them hanging around on that hope.

Leave the poor guy alone, and his friends. You know he likes you, so don't just use him for his friends. I think it's pretty obvious you are going to string him along, for the parties though.

It's okay though. I'm sure a frat boy or a guy like me, is going to run through you and chuck you sooner or later. Please be sure to come back here then.

You said you got along well....liked him as a friend....then had sex....didn't like him as a sex partner......now he wants to be 'friends' and possibly more. Just tell him that is he wants to 'hang' with you, he can as friends...but that is it.

Then it will be in HIS corner, whether he can handle it or not.

There was a guy i liked. Met online. lots of fun txting and when we met we hit it off instantly. But the night of 'sex' didn't go well. Or actually, it didn't go at all. I kinda freaked...long story....

After that he said we could just be friends...but i wanted more. Months passed. We went out again, he kissed me...lots....good. We were back to being txting buddies, but he said he just couldn't see a relationship with me. Hurt. And i couldn't handle it. The kissing was GOOOOOD! lol

Now i have a friend. Met as friends. Hugs goodnight...but i told him from DAY ONE...just friends. He can handle that or not. I know he likes me more, and has told me so. And i keep saying....just friends. It's been 6 months now......

So you might as tell him the truth....eh...lol...but not the "whole" truth......hahahahaha ...and he can either take it or leave it.

Let HIM decided. You two did get along.....NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE A SEX BUDDY!

Archived