What happened between us?

Dabears

So I've been talking to this girl on facebook for a couple weeks now. She seems really cool and funny. She's beautiful, has pretty much all the same interests as I do and always replies positively to whatever I say. I even confessed how much I cared about her like last week and she was like awwwww and was acting all sweet. Everything has been going perfect the whole time, except like yesterday. I don't know, I asked her if she had any plans for the weekend and if she wanted to see a movie or something. She immediately got offline and has I haven't gotten a reply yet. Maybe I'm overreacting or what, but I feel like she's been ignoring the message. I can't call her or talk to her in person because 1. We both are phoneless 2. Different school. We can only contact each other over Facebook and XBOX LIVE. Yeah, btw she's a pretty avid video dame aswell. I just wanna know if she's been ignoring me or what? I haven't seen her get online (FB) at all since like a couple short times for a minute or so.

To get this straight, you haven't met, only spoken over fb and XBL?

Could be that she's not interested and doesn't know how to decline kindly. Could be that she's worried about meeting you, for whatever reason (see above).

If I were you I'd send an IM saying something along the lines of "It's cool if you don't want to, I just thought it might be fun to catch up" and then leave her alone unless/until she responds. If you've seen her drop online for a minute or two then she hasn't turned off chat for you, so I doubt it's anything serious.

QUOTE=CeeLambrini;5941484]Have you met this girl in real life before? Or do you only know her through facebook chat?

I think you may have come on a little too strong too soon, but at least she knows how you feel. I wouldn't message her again, especially if you don't get a response. Has she "seen" the message yet?

K so she replied back and seemed just as cool as always. She said that she has to go get her eyebrows did and visit family. We kept a convo going and it seems like shes cool with whenever, because I actually asked her about 3 days when I started talking to her if she wanted to hang out and catch up, she was all enthusiastic about it. We haven't seen each other since middle school, but never really talked because she was a grade lower and everyone thought dating someone who wasn't in your grade was creepy, plus we never really got close to talking because of the classes. But she was the first to hit me up to play some cod.

Have you met this girl in real life before? Or do you only know her through facebook chat?

I think you may have come on a little too strong too soon, but at least she knows how you feel. I wouldn't message her again, especially if you don't get a response. Has she "seen" the message yet?

So I've been talking to this girl on facebook for a couple weeks now. She seems really cool and funny. She's beautiful, has pretty much all the same interests as I do and always replies positively to whatever I say. I even confessed how much I cared about her like last week and she was like awwwww and was acting all sweet. Everything has been going perfect the whole time, except like yesterday. I don't know, I asked her if she had any plans for the weekend and if she wanted to see a movie or something. She immediately got offline and has I haven't gotten a reply yet. Maybe I'm overreacting or what, but I feel like she's been ignoring the message. I can't call her or talk to her in person because 1. We both are phoneless 2. Different school. We can only contact each other over Facebook and XBOX LIVE. Yeah, btw she's a pretty avid video dame aswell. I just wanna know if she's been ignoring me or what? I haven't seen her get online (FB) at all since like a couple short times for a minute or so.

K so we talked again, she seems cool with whenever, just not saturday because family plans. Anyways, yeh, I think I'm in the good zone right about now, something I forgot to put in that actually surprised me, she was dating someone when she hit me up, but about 3 days within talking to her, she told me she broke up with him.

Archived