What do I do about my ex(urgent)?

Cg900

Me and my ex have been NC for over 2 weeks and by accident I sent him a message as he was on my broadcast list. I messaged him about a bake sale I was having and he replied. Do I reply back? If yes what do I reply...

P.S I still have feelings for the guy and I do want him back.

Any positive help would be greatly appreciated...Thank you so much....

How do you send out a broadcast invitation to a bake sale without mentioning what time it is?
Lol your replies here are freaking hilarious.

Well, risk getting hurt again and give him the time. Regardless if you do something or you don't, its going to bug you. You aren't following nc, so finish what you started.

I just said...Having a bake sale at the place...please do come if you can. I know im acting like a teenage girl..but I do like this guy and I cant seem to think straight. lol

Ii bet you are going to get dressed up and wear that dress... You probably have it hanging on your wall right now.

Dont make it obvious, and don't try hard... Don't give him the power of influence. If he broke up with you he needs to work for it, or it won't work.

I just said...Having a bake sale at the place...please do come if you can. I know im acting like a teenage girl..but I do like this guy and I cant seem to think straight. lol

Is it a marathon bake sale?

I still don't know what time it is!!!!!

I mean, I'm not gonna go...I am dieting --- but still. Include the time!!!!

Send out another broadcast message with the time. Just say you forgot the time in the original. That way you are not responding to him personally and everyone will know the time.

Archived