Why am I still upset?

Defying

So long story short me and this guy broke up a few weeks ago. I broke up with him I kinda needed a break with our crazy schedules and our family problems at the moment. He took it well but he said he wants to be friends and I respect that we've been through a lot he is practically a best friend. But I'm crying a lot more in the past few days cause we have to same college classes and I see him and I just wanna kiss him and everywhere I go something reminds me of him. I just don't like feeling venerable. But when I talk to him he acts like we never happened and it hurts so much I like I swear I'm not going to have anymore tears to shead. Like I wanna tell him I still love him but is that's what's best?

So long story short me and this guy broke up a few weeks ago. I broke up with him I kinda needed a break with our crazy schedules and our family problems at the moment. He took it well but he said he wants to be friends and I respect that we've been through a lot he is practically a best friend. But I'm crying a lot more in the past few days cause we have to same college classes and I see him and I just wanna kiss him and everywhere I go something reminds me of him. I just don't like feeling venerable. But when I talk to him he acts like we never happened and it hurts so much I like I swear I'm not going to have anymore tears to shead. Like I wanna tell him I still love him but is that's what's best?

You broke up with him. He's moving on. You should too.

But he kissed me on Tuesday and today and I'm so confused

You broke up with him. Read it 10 times.

He kissed you --- like an OLD girlfriend.

Stop trying to make it something it isn't. He is okay with friendship. You don't get to break up and get back together whenever it suits your schedule.

Archived