Today I've been feeling off..........

I don't get it, I was on top of the world for awhile then today: nothing. Almost feels like I'm back to square one. I was looking through a friend's facebook wall and stumbled onto a pic of my ex kissing her new boyfriend (I blocked my ex and her boyfriend to avoid this, mind you). It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would but it still had some effect on me. Thing is the pic is over 6 months old but still........ i hope this mood passes.

Judging from the way she treated me after we broke up, I really don't want her around me. I used to believe in justice and karma, blah,blah but not anymore. Because after what she did she's just dandy and me? I got crushed for giving her the benefit of the doubt. It's my own fault for thinking so much. Suddenly I don't feel good enough or something. Like I should stop "being" me because she chose to leave. For awhile, I was just enjoying interacting with people. Now? I don't know......

hey, I too gave my ex a benefit of doubt. We did it because we are nice people and trust people. Like mhowe said, it has nothing to do with yourself. Please don't think that. You are just hurt by this pic, but soon you will feel better. Take care of yourself, don't let her actions bring you down

Thanks everyone. I guess it's one of those days where you want to be alone, y'know? It's not fair to the people I actually like though. I did tell them how I felt but some of them might think I'm mad at them for sumthing. Since her, I haven't really been able to court a girl or rather I won't allow myself to get too attached and then I fade away.

Archived