Know of anyone who reconnected on fb, then became lovers??

jennylove

I'd like to hear some positive stories around here. It seems like we' ve all been so down on our luck lately. So does anyone have any happy stories about knowing someone who reconnected on fb with someone they havent seen in a long time, and now they are in a relationship or married?

I know of someone who reconnected with her hs sweetheart after 25 years. They met out for drinks soonafter friending eachother to catch up. Then they began dating again, and one year later, married. They just celebrated their 5th.

Im hoping for a love story like this one. I am now fb friends with a guy that i had a big crush on in hs 20 years ago. When we became fb friends, he emailed me telling me how he had a huge crush on me back then, and he's thought of me alot over the years. He is not married, no kids. And we are going out for drinks when he moves back to this state in march. The story shall continue!

Interesting! I didn't expected a thread like this here but I love surprises, last year I married a friend , he found me on fb and we started chatting and later I went to his city and he confessed that he had not only a crush but he wanted to have a relationship, he had a crush years before but he knew it wasn't the right moment, we are really happy right now, I think they key to successful relationship regardless how you meet your partner is how ready are both to try a relationship

Love your story, thanx for sharing. It would be amazing to have a story like yours. I have thought about him alot over the years as well. He and i have some awesome memories of eachother. And our crushes on eachother were so sweet and strong. I was way too shy to ask him out back then. He said he never asked me out because he thought i was out of his league. I was preppy and from an affluent neighborhood. He was the rebel in school, etc. he told me via chat that he is single, but looking. Im excited about the possibilities.

I do! A gal I used to work with had been divorced awhile, had a grown son, and was just in her groove solo. Then she's on fb and finds her high school sweetheart. After graduating he went into the military and she went to college. They grew apart, met and married others, and had fulfilling lives. So they reconnect and he's divorced also with no kids of his own. They got to talking and 4 months later he asked her to relocate to his state so they could finally be together. She packed up her home, gave notice at her job, and was gone a month later. I'm no longer in touch with her, but I hope they're very happy together.

Archived