Open Club  ·  48 members

Off Topic

shelty24

My room always overheats between 4 and 5am each night.. its weird the heating is off but most nights i wake up sweating at this time even if the room is cool when I go to bed..

i have also noticed other weird things like the mirror moving on its own, doors opening, things falling out of a press or off the table.. unexplained noises that sound like they are coming from upstairs but I shrug it off and say its just next door even though nobody lives there.

My dog also freaked out the other day and started barking like a lunatic at something in the kitchen and backing away as if she was scared

this is my grandparents old house and they both died here. I am not scared as they are my grandparents but I just think there are too many coincidences for it to be nothing. We are living here about a month. I don't even know what my question is-just wanted to share and see what you guys think

It could be the spirits of your loved ones... if you are okay with the odd situations happening and think it is your grands then do nothing and enjoy their company. I'd love to have my nan around me in whatever way but that is just me. If the disturbances bother you, you can cleanse your home yourself of the spirits. They say animals and babies can see spirits.

shelty ask the angels to protect you and your home and say that you are happy for your loved ones to be around you but get a bit nervous and that you are not ready for anything more .

there is nothing sinister going on at all ....just open your heart and mind and feel love for those who are protecting you .

I always say hello if I have a visitor hahah

There is a lot of advice out there, some say to never communicate with spirits, they can pretend to be your loved ones, then you end up opening up more than you can handle. You posted about tarot cards, are you doing this reading in your home? You can have brought these spirits over, or... activated something inside of you and created some physic phenomenon that is originating within yourself. Also, spirits create cold spots, never heard of people sweating.

I dont believe in any of it until i actually see it. Until then, id rule you have some illness that is giving you night sweats and you are delirious.

This stuff kinda scares me. Im half sorry I bought tarot cards now but I do like them

Well, most of what i mentioned is based on christian-beliefs. They always warn against future-reading and ouija, etc. The part about awakening something inside of you comes from the new age mysticism.

Get someone to do a blessing in the house. If it is your grandparents, then them being there is not a good sign. Most of these occultists believe you pass over and thats it, for them to remain means there is an issue at hand, some emotional chain that keeps them linked to the living - someone is supposed to help them pass on.

Archived