What's wrong with this girl? Is there anything else i can do here? She goes COLD

apetoape

'll put it in bullet points so its easier

-Met girl online and dated her for 3 Months, had sex after 3 dates and every time we see each other after.

-Never had the relationship talk. She's 24 im 28

-Everything seemed to be great until 2 weeks ago. Communication from her end died down substantially. Just days before that she was saying how she missed me and wanted to make plans with me to travel. She seemed totally smitten

-I asked to see her and she said she was busy and will let me know when she is free. This was 2 weeks ago and she never got back to me on that.

-Our last communication was 1 week ago where i sent her a text and didn't get a response until the next day. I responded back with a little teasing but didn't get any response from her.

-yesterday - 8 days since any communication between us. I sent her a text saying.. "Been thinking about you..how are things?"

Today - no response

My question. Is she playing hard to get or has she just lost all interest? Found a new guy perhaps?

I feel like ive done all I can, and ready to move on. She just seemed different and bam..goes cold.

Sorry to say but it seems she's lost interest.

Don't contact her again. The ball is in her court and if she wants to see you again she will contact you.

I guess dropping totally out of the picture with no advance warning is the new way to break up with someone or to tell someone you are not interested anymore. What a shame.

I wouldn't say she is playing hard to get ... she is playing so she don't get caught at all.

It sounds as though she has lost interest but it is anyone's guess why.

There is no more reason to contact her anymore. You HAVE done all you can do and, anyway, it's her loss, right?

Yep -- she's lost interest and/or met someone else. The considerate thing to do would be to TELL you that, but apparently, she's decided that being cowardly is the way to go.

There's not much TO do, at this point except just don't contact her again. Something tells me if you stop contacting her, you'll never hear from her again, which is probably for the best. The temptation, I know, is to contact her and say something like, "Hey, it seems like you're not interested anymore. If this is the case, can you just let me know?" There isn't really any reason to do this, though, as silence for a prolonged period (more than a few days), and flaking on plans/not making plans/being vague about making plans generally tell you what you need to know.

Sorry. This happened to me not too long ago as well, but I hadn't slept with the guy yet. Still, it bothered me. I just deleted his number and let it go. Never heard from him again -- surprise!

I'm horrible about this actually.. I've simply stopped texting and messaging girls where things were going extremely well at one moment, and another anything happened. Something at work.. or being busy with something random, etc etc.. But all in all, I just lost interest. No true reasons either, I just did..

While things were a lot more serious with you two, any response would have been appropriate or expected.. but, unfortunately it isn't the case, and she does seem to have lost interest.

People can be very fickle, and shes still somewhat young. You can analyze this as you being too aggressive, or not aggressive enough, of her just being too fickle, or someone else being in the picture - the main idea is that she is not "there", her words are shady, and not worth getting to know anymore.

I've done this before and I regret it! I lost interest in a guy around the same time I got a promotion at work. He was a really nice guy and I just didn't have the guts to tell him. I really don't have a whole lot of experiences in the dating field. Every time a guy would lose interest in me they would stop contact altogether and I thought that was the norm. Just to give you some perspective. Don't know it'll help.

Thanks everyone. It doesn't really matter why now but it might be due to me actually starting to developing real feelings for her at the end. I was concerned about her ailing father, and just showing her that I cared.

I guess the part I left out is that she pursued me in the beginning. She went at 110%, showering me with lovey dovey texts and etc. Whenever I asked to see her and if she was busy, her response was always "I'll make time". I kept my guard up until the 3rd month when i learned more about her. She appeared to be a very sweet geniune person with high morals so it was just natural for me to lower my guard. It bite me in the ass. Once she felt she got me and the chase was over...so was I.

Thanks everyone. It doesn't really matter why now but it might be due to me actually starting to developing real feelings for her at the end. I was concerned about her ailing father, and just showing her that I cared.

I guess the part I left out is that she pursued me in the beginning. She went at 110%, showering me with lovey dovey texts and etc. Whenever I asked to see her and if she was busy, her response was always "I'll make time". I kept my guard up until the 3rd month when i learned more about her. She appeared to be a very sweet geniune person with high morals so it was just natural for me to lower my guard. It bite me in the ass. Once she felt she got me and the chase was over...so was I.

I think how she ended things is really terrible. After knowing someone for 3 months, just drifting off like that without any type of goodbye or explanation seems very immature. If anything you avoided someone who sounds like she likes to play games and is still immature. As hard as it is, you just got to let it go and move on.

Archived