Hi people... I have a little bit strange situation, maybe someone will think that it is stupid but I have no peace because of it, so I have to ask you for opinion, so please read if you can.... Im in a relationship (2 and a half years) with a girl that I really love. Im 28, she is 23. She loves me too. Butin a last 10 months, we had a reaaally big problems in our relationship. We argued every day, breaking up for 2 days, coming back together and soo... And it lasted all the time. I was very depresive all the time, i didnt know what to do. And from that depressive state, I even started to feel atraction to other girl. But i didnt wanted anythig with her, I just felt like escaping from this hell.

And month ago me and my girlfriend had big big fight. She told me that is over. I was wreacked. We didnt contacted for 4, 5 days, and I decided to ask her to talk, and said Im sorry. But she didnt answered. And next 5 days I was trying to contact her, and she didnt replay. Then one night I went out to pub, and met this other girl. I was drunk, and I told her lot of stuff. like I like her and so... And i kissed her... But it was all that night.

And then, after 3 or 4 days my girlfriend called me and she was asking to get back together. I wasnt sure if I wanted that, but then realized that I want, and that I love her and cant live without her. We have nice relationship now, without arguing and so...

BUT...

I didnt told her about this my excursion. And there is very little possibilitz for her to find out, since this other girl told that she will not tell to anybody.

But i feel some kind of guilt because I didnt tld that to my girl. So..... Any opinions. Am I guilty please

Your first relationship isn't working - you fight all the time and it is depressing. Break up.

Second girl is a drunk rebound, or almost a rebound, since you aren't dating her. If you kissed her - you don't love your GF. I am sorry. Drunk or not, in the middle of the break or not - you don't go kissing drunk girls in pubs.

I would say tell your GF what you did, and if she decides to forgive you (well, maybe she also kissed somebody while you weren't together, who knows, right?) you can work on your issues and try to fix that mess. But I have a feeling that kiss should be taken as exit. And if you do break up - stay single for a bit and solve your issues. Don`t go drinking and making out with random people.

You are not guilty of anything. You were broken up at the time without any idea of the future. The second that you break up you are free to do whatever you want with whoever you want. There is no mourning or celibacy period required post break up. Just because you end up getting back together and it seems to be working out so far is irrelevant.

if she dont answering me 5 days on my beging and calling, its natural that i think its over... so I can do whatever I want. I was broken and drunk. I was helping to my self. She called after 5 days and we are back together now. I feel guilt because I hide something, but im sure that i love her, and want future with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived