What do you wish your daughter have done for you or said?

silversoul

I'm 23 yr old female, and I believe my relationship with my mum is pretty great, much-much better than in my younger years. I've just experienced a very hurtful break-up which made me appreciate my loved ones even more. So I think I'm a pretty good daughter, I call her often, say that I love her, make little gifts.

What can I do to make her happy? What actions/words of your daughter would make you happy.

Well........ I have a son, but I think the answer would be the same. I love it when he considers that I have feelings as well. Parents are people with feelings too. Just recently when I had a small mishap he would text me from school every day for a few days just ask me if I was alright. That made me feel loved and appreciated. ( mind you my son is still 16 so he is still young yet )

I'm coming on 24 and have two children, also going through I stressful break up. My mum says it's just reminding her of how her and my dad split and I can see it hurts her. She's been my rock, she's not a touchy feely type of parent but me and my sisters know she's always there for us, we all talk to her about everything. I've become especailly close to her since my own children were born. I think mothers just know that you love them, it's great that you're doing all those little things, it's a great feeling knowing your loved

Archived