ranger

I met a girl at a birthday party Saturday night and we talked a little, but I thought she had a boyfriend so I didn't really try. I'm shy anyways. Later on when she's about to leave, me and a friend invite her to go snowboarding soon. She says she'd like to, but not completely sure. Well anyways, a couple hours after she left, she added me on Facebook, and a little later, followed me on Instagram. Then later in the day, she hit "like" on a couple of my pics on Instagram. I liked one of hers, and a few hours later, she liked my profile pic on Facebook. Also, I found out she doesn't have a bf now.

So basically, I'm curious to see if y'all think she might be interested in me? If she had just added me and that was it, I wouldn't think anything of it. I may just send her a message in the afternoon and see where it goes since I doubt I'll see her in person for awhile.

Something like 'liking' something on FB (their pic etc) does not necessarily mean anything.

So far- all you've really discussed is the idea of all going snowboarding sometime, that's it. That only says a 'friendship'.

So, nothing you've mentioned here says any heavy interest from her end. You can't always guess or assume things like you're saying means anything more.

Then, again, we don't know you.. or her to be sure. Just saying.. don't jump the gun here.

Give it time.. to get to know her. Take it easy. If something happen's between you two, where there is more noted interest, you'll be seeing more than this, that you've mentioned, but as stated, so far, all this stuff is, is basic friendship.

Just an update. I'm kind of getting the feeling she may actually be interested. Earlier today, I liked one of her statuses on fb, and later on, she liked another one of my new pics of just me. A bit later, she actually messaged me asking if I was ready for snowboarding (in a playful tone). We messaged for awhile and I ended up asking for her number and she gave it to me with a smiley face. From my experience, it seems like she wants more than just friends. What do ya'll think?

Archived