Giving his things back..

Amp33

It's been three months since I moved out of our house and he wanted nothing more to do with me. Even though it's been a short time, I'm okay. And have even began talking to a guy that I've developed feelings for. That being said, as I was cleaning my house today I found several items of clothing and a few DVDs from a tv series that belong to my ex. I put them all in a plastic bag and was just going to leave it at his front door. But the more I think about doing it the more I get sucked into a pity party for myself and think about missing him.. Should I even bother dropping his things off??

I'd shove it in his mailbox or front step when you know he isn't around and be done with it. There is zero need or reason to talk to him in any capacity. If you feel it will hurt too much have a friend do it for you or drive past there with the new guy and do it really quick then go. Think of it as "Out with the old," then go off and do something fun to celebrate bringing in the new. You'll feel better.

Archived