Threesome with best friend

Yourangel

Hi, I am a 25 year old female. This is probably a common topic but this is different as I am not in a relationship and I am not wondering about jealousy etc. My best friend asked me to join her and her friend with benefits for a threesome. So, there is no feelings in the middle or anything like that. What I care about is how things are going to be with my friend after it. Is it a good idea to do it with a friend? Any girl ever done it with a friend and managed to be ok with her after?

I've done it and it's been fine. But it really depends on you two. Sit down and talk it through with her. Make sure you guys have a safe word, something any of you could say that will stop the action no questions asked. Figure out what you would like from the sex and ask her what she is looking for. Talk about it a lot before you make any plans to get naked together. Tell her about your fears (it might screw up the friendship) and fantasies, also really check in with her about her feelings for her FWB. Figure out limits -before- things get hot and heavy. What kind of protection will you guys be using. What is everyone's STI statuses? Are there sexual acts that any of you would rather avoid? (Maybe you don't want to go down on one of them, maybe your friend doesn't want to watch you give him head) Talk a lot. And if talking is to embarrassing try e-mailing or texting about it. And try and be very honest with yourself about limits. If something makes you feel uncomfortable tell them. If something starts feeling wrong stop what your doing, take a step back and figure out what is making you feel strange.

threesomes can be really fun.

Wow! I am so so so so so envious of that guy!!!!!!!! Lucky, son of gun! (And I am not suggesting that he would be the main focal point of it; just being a part of such a fun, adventurous thing. I mean, wow, focusing on trying to help bring two women to orgasm at the same time!

Well, of course I cannot relate to the relationship between two women. However, from a guy's perspective, if he is anywhere remotely sane, I think he would be extremely cooperative to play his part so that any risks to the relationship between you two are minimized. I mean I think this is like a dream come true for a guy! So, I would let him know any and all requirements, boundaries, etc. etc. Like I said above, if he is not completely out of his mind, he should be very very agreeable to everything just to be able to be a part of it. So you should be able to expect cooperation (for lack of a better word) from him.

I did it with a guy meaning it was me and another guy on a girl. All we did was laugh and high five the whole time. Anyway the thought of 2 25's females is freaking hot LOL. But like Rosephase said know what your getting into. Don't end up liking the guy and all that. It might be easier to discuss if we saw a pic of you

What does "dropped your fedora" mean? I know it is a hat but sounds like an expression that I've never heard. I'm curious.

In this case that you were appearing a little sycophantic. (IMHO)

It might be easier to discuss if we saw a pic of you

That's creepy as hell, mate. Not joking at all.

Wow, that's an impressive vocabulary. I had to look up "sycophantic." Looks like this is the meaning: A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

I still actually don't see how that has anything to do with my post; but, what ever.

My boyfriend and I have had discussions about threesomes. He wants one. I am not against it, but I do have a fear of attraction for the other girl. I also don't want my man to be in another woman... I guess I am a hypocrite though, as I would do whatever he asked other than oral sex and sex with another man. I am open, but very afraid.

On the other hand, I have had a friend proposition me for sex before (female). This was awkward as I was still with my SO and while she is an attractive gal, I would never cheat on him, ever. I would do as others have said, evaluate the situation and discuss it with your friend and the friend with benefit.

Archived