seeks smooth operation (ex's belongings)

shootingstarz

About a week ago or so. I have boxed up all ex's belongings to ship it. There are 3 boxes (mainly all his clothes, and few other items). After finding out how much this is going to cost to ship them I need to seek an alternative way to send these. One of the item is heavy and where most cost is coming from. Its been over a month since the break up and have not seen him since the break up. Talked once a week after the BU over a business matter. That's it. I was thinking, 1. Put the boxes out in the shed until he asks for them, if not, throw them away. 2. Just drop them off at the front door of his place. 3. take it to his friend/siblings so they can drop them off to him. I am looking for a way to give these back without having to talk or see the EX.

It's not up to you to pay to have them shipped so don't do that. I would leave it until he asked to come get them, if he doesn't mention it in the next few weeks, you can should mention it to him and give him those options, that you said above. If you really don't want to see him (have him pick them up or you drop them off) then definitely take them to a sibling/friends place, aslong as they and maybe he knows before hand.

I vote for #3. You can be assured he'll get his things back and you won't have to see or talk to him to do it. Keeping his things around runs the risk of having him contact you asking about them. I'd get them out of there ASAP.

Archived