Still confused

cryingalways

I dont understand why he has dumped me in such a bizarre way.

It was an emotionally abusive rekationship.but the ending just keeps me in a state of complete confusion.

He had got so nasty i left his in the night, he spends the week begging me to forgive him and saying ge'll chznge then dumps me. The only thing i gathered he was annoyed me for was me asking if id have to get another taxi home when i came to see him. I had said this earlier in the week but he reacted compltely differently that time. Then he lists all my flaws im great detail telling me i need to change because this is what relationships are like.

I storm off cry on the floor then he calls my mum and friend and me asking if im ok. Then i talk to him a feq days later and he says he has not changed his mind (like he had once before) and continues to say things aboit how my job is creating s new life for me and im drifting away ftom him. I say ill leavd the job. He pauses then laughs saying no i wouldnt.

Then my friend gets my stuff off him and he is teary. I havd heard nothing since then three months ago. It still confuses the hell out of me.

It was an emotionally abusive rekationship.

the ending.....

He had got so nasty.... he lists all my flaws im great detail telling me i need to change

... a feq days later and he says he has not changed his mind

... I havd heard nothing since then three months ago.

As an outsider, its not confusing that an emotionally abusive relationship would end this way.

Be grateful you are no longer with someone who didn't value or respect you.

You would leave a job for a guy?? Why on earth would you do that? How would you pay your bills or your rent?

You need to build some self esteem. No guy is worth throwing your life away over.

Support yourself & learn to love yourself then find someone who loves you back, not treat you like crap.

I dont know that i would have left the job. It was a small tour and i said i wouldnt do anymore tours if it was affecting him so badly. I hopwd he would see how ridiculous he was being though really, but he didnt.

I know im ruminating. Its hard not to. The whole thing has left me questioning everything that happened in the last year. Hes fine hes started university, he has something to do. I am trying to figure out my life. Most of the time its wondering how on earth to stop feeling so terrible. I just hate my life. I hate how hes treated me so so badly. The one person i thought understood me. I dont know whats up or whats down now. Im very depressed. And i dont want to take the pills they make me go crazy. Im still loosing eight too. Ive lost a stone and a half. Someone actually mentioned to me how i looked thinner yesterday. Ive just lost the interest in life. I dont talk to my friends about an of this. Theyre all busy and they didnt know what to say in the past. It feels like no one understands me. I think its good ive moved though. It is pretty here and i have a couple friends who are a lot more sympathetic than the ones back home.

I think all the bad things my ex said and the way he treated me have made me believe them somewhere deep since he left. I just think its such a horrible thing to do to someone who cares about you. He said he didnt want to hurt me and cared about me after angrily putting down everything about me but thats jyst words,he obviousky did hurt me. What an evil freak.

Archived