A question about dancing and dating

diamondhead

Ok, as I mentioned, I hang out with a bunch of people every weekend to party and stuff. These girls are pretty much into guys who dance sexy and all that. I am not a good dancer but from what I saw, you don't have to be good dancers to attract these women.

So since I am in this group and I hang out with them every weekend, I can take advantage of this, right?

Ok, I know these people for maybe 2 months or so. Now the question is, is it fine to do touchy feely sexy dances with the woman or is it inappropriate? Now they don't react badly to other guys doing them. Even strangers. They are pretty open but I guess I don't have the game in these nightclubs.

Now the reason why I want to do this is because I want to create some spark or something. Right now they don't see me as sexy (well at least that is what I think). But I am just embarrassed because I am thinking they might think "why is this guy trying to do this stuff after 2 months" and they might look at me like I am the guy in "night of the roxbury"(LOL have people seen this). I mean, they won't mind it but they will think it is funny or something. And that is not sexy LOL.

EDIT Also if I am moving with this small group of people every weekend, is that similar to dating? I mean, do I have to ask the girl out on a separate date? I feel comfortable in groups of people to talk to girls and sometimes we are left alone.

Well I want sex, too. As far as conversation goes, I think I know these girls pretty well. I am not able to elevate it to the next level, you know what I mean? Hell, strangers are able to do all that stuff with one particular girl but I am dancing next to her and I can't make the move. I am just scared. It is all about what these girls want and these girls want some guy who can make the move pretty fast. They are very open.

I am just too slow maybe.

Just a few tips:

If you do want to dance with one of these girls then pick ONE. Don't sort of float around trying to dance closely with several of them, especially in one night. It'll make you look like a fool and lower their opinion of you.

YES! You most definitely do have to go on separate dates if you want a relationship with a girl. This isn't important if you just want sex.

Ahhhh, clubbing... when i forced myself through my introversion to club- now that was funny. Usually, women will take a look at you and approve when you ask them to dance, they usually want to dance with a handsome guy - because believe it or not, they do get turned on when they dance with a guy - if they dont approve, they either dont find you attractive, or just dont want to dance (married, just dancing with friends, or she just doesnt dance with dudes).

I dance reggeton (very up close, i grinded on them, i would be so close her face would be on my neck) salsa and merengue. The other two dances arent so close, so it depends on what kind of music you are listening to.

I would lightly touch her on her arm and look at her right into her eyes and ask her if she wants to dance with me, or other times i would approach her dancing and keep a few feet from her and slowly get closer while looking at her - if she turns away, i just dance away (lol)... if she smiles and does some moves, i get close to her or wave her over as i approach.

Also, keep your weewee in check, some women have laughed in my face when they told me some guy got super-erected while dancing with her. But, when i am sober dancing, my weewee is at full attention (tmi) i havent gotten any complaints.

Well I want sex, too. As far as conversation goes, I think I know these girls pretty well. I am not able to elevate it to the next level, you know what I mean? Hell, strangers are able to do all that stuff with one particular girl but I am dancing next to her and I can't make the move. I am just scared. It is all about what these girls want and these girls want some guy who can make the move pretty fast. They are very open.

I am just too slow maybe.

Then stand out from the rest -instead of being all over her physically, when a song ends or a woman takes a break ask her for her number and explain that you'd like to get to know her better outside the club.

Ahhhh, clubbing... when i forced myself through my introversion to club- now that was funny. Usually, women will take a look at you and approve when you ask them to dance, they usually want to dance with a handsome guy - because believe it or not, they do get turned on when they dance with a guy - if they dont approve, they either dont find you attractive, or just dont want to dance (married, just dancing with friends, or she just doesnt dance with dudes).

Unfortunately the people I hang out with are heavily into the club scene. The girls like the aggressive guys. I have to do the things that are necessary to attract them right? So I have to know what they like.

Regarding their numbers, I have the numbers of the girls already but I just don't know how to go about it. And by now it is just too embarrassing to ask anybody in the group out, since they have already got a suspicion that I am a virgin. No way I can risk that. It sucks because I have access to so many girls but I am not in a position to do anything.

Unfortunately the people I hang out with are heavily into the club scene. The girls like the aggressive guys. I have to do the things that are necessary to attract them right? So I have to know what they like.

Club women usually dont make good women- but thats my take. They might dance with you if you are part of the circle - but it might not mean as much as when you dance with a woman outside of the circle. Just be friendly and get more intel on what they want and what kind of person they are - before you start thinking up ways to break the ice.

Regarding their numbers, I have the numbers of the girls already but I just don't know how to go about it. And by now it is just too embarrassing to ask anybody in the group out, since they have already got a suspicion that I am a virgin. No way I can risk that. It sucks because I have access to so many girls but I am not in a position to do anything.

These girls are most likely not right for you as far as finding someone to go on dates with. It doesn't matter that there are many of them or that they are attractive. Start to meet people who are into other things other than the club scene. Make the effort -it's worth it.

Archived