Feeling down cause of dream

Had a dream about my ex, it constantly happens but this time it was just worse. We were together out shopping and it was like everything it used to be. The smiles and hugging and kissing. Kinda made me miss him even more. What do you guys do whenever this happens, if it even does? Ruined my day so far and it's barely 8 am.

It is very normal for it to happen. Itll just occur less and less over time.

I had one a few days ago and im 9 months post BU.

It makes it more difficult yes, but its the brain processing everything. Recognize it, acknowledge it and let it be.

Enviado desde mi XT910 mediante Tapatalk

Had a dream about my ex, it constantly happens but this time it was just worse. We were together out shopping and it was like everything it used to be. The smiles and hugging and kissing. Kinda made me miss him even more. What do you guys do whenever this happens, if it even does? Ruined my day so far and it's barely 8 am.

I haven't had any HIM dreams since recent break up probably because still in contact once I go full no contact the dreams will be my nightly haunting Gawd forbid I see him in the city. Shopping in a dream sounds like looking for something maybe you are looking for good reasons why you broke up do you understand reasonings behind your breakup? smiles hugs and kissing = love- your expression of love towards this man obviously you still love them. Did you get any closure?

The reason we broke up cause distance and arguing related to it. He would always be the one saying to stay strong but one day it was just too much and he left. Moved on two weeks later and here it's been a month and I still cry and dream about it. No closure either, only thing he said related to it was when I tf him sorry I wasn't enough or good enough for you to keep around and he said don't ever think that you weren't good enough you were better then me and are better then me and you're not seeing I'm completely in love with you but this relationship wasn't healthy for either of us. But then two weeks later was asking me on advice on what to do with his current girlfriend. Most of it has to do with his friends who told him to move on since I was about an hour away. He took their word as law.

This happens to me all the time and I never wake up happy when I do. It really does ruin my day and makes me harder to get up

I just woke up dreaming about him, so I feel sad already.

When this happens, I just read the posts on enotalone LOL,'hence why I am here and writing.

I feel better after reading these posts

I'm noticing this is happening to me too. It's actually happening more as I'm getting more over my ex. Most days now I'm OK but if I have a dream involving my ex I always end up having a bad day and missing her loads.

You can control you thoughts to some extent when you're awake but I sometimes wish we could exercise the same control in our sleep!

Archived