Ex wont leave me alone

LimboMusical

I am currently going through a break up with my ex and she wont leave me alone, I know that I could just stop talking to her, I innitiate the no talking, I tell her if she doesnt want to get back together then she needs to stop talking to me because I cant be her friend. We then get into a fight where she blames me for everything that went wrong in our relationship and we stop talking as she will tell me how awful I am and that talking to me stresses her and annoys her. The next day she will message me again, like nothing happened and ill stupidly reply.

She dragged me through limbo for the last two months saying we might get back together that she loves me and we were still sleeping together. She says theres nothing to bother fighting for anymore but she still wont leave me alone.

I tell her if she doesnt want to get back together then she needs to stop talking to me because I cant be her friend.

The next day she will message me again, like nothing happened and ill stupidly reply.

That's why she keeps messaging you ~ because you KEEP STUPIDLY REPLYING.

You're not a dumb boy. Common sense says that when you tell someone to stop contacting you unless they want to get back to gether with you, then you don't answer her crumbs and BS and you completely ignore her unless she texts you that she want you back/wants to try again/is sorry for being a raving shrew. Ugh.

Why you want someone that calls you just to berate you is beyond me. Are you a masochist generally?

She won't leave you alone because you entertain her crap. Stop doing that... she's not, by any stretch of the imagination going to end up being your LIFEmate so you might as well do ZERO contact so that you can get over her for good.

Why should she leave you alone?

You've been there for her, holding her hand through this whole breakup, helping her feel less alone. Even sleeping with her.

Don't expect her to stop using you to get over you.... until the day she meets her next boyfriend!

You can decide to go No Contact -- and guess what? She DOESN'T have to agree. You just do it. Here's a guide that will help you: link removed

You're going to have to stop responding and block her from contacting you, then she will leave you alone. You have to take the initiative and you have to do your part. She won't magically just stop and grant you what you want, she contacts you because you respond. If you want to heal and move on then stop responding to her. Yes, it really is that simple. Block her and set up some sort of barriers--i.e. you call a good friend who goes down the list of why she's a bad idea if you feel yourself getting weak.

I honestly dont want her back, I feel i ask her back out of habit, its safe but its unhappy. She knows how to guilt me, she tells me shes going to kill herself and that im never there for her.

Excuses my man. If you aren't talking to her then you won't know whats shes up to nor will you know what passive aggressive horse pucky she's spewing to you. She is NOT your responsibility now. Do.Not.Answer.Her.

Archived