Ex said he definitely does not want to try again :(

I know how you feel my ex end it with me because we not right for each other and it doesn't feel right being with you... this broke me...

I realize he missing out and one day he will regret so lived life and yes it does hurt because you love him but if he love you he will still be by your self.

Help. I can't cope when he says im not the one for him. Why? Why am I not? He says he has changed. How do I move on from this?

Sweetie, I know it doesn't feel that way right now, but it's really a blessing that he's finally telling you this.

He's been leading you on for weeks now, keeping you in limbo. It's not right.

How do you move on from this? You move on, first of all, by protecting yourself from anymore contact with him. You need to cut off all doorways that would allow fresh new incoming pain into your life. You need to keep him and all mutual friends blocked online... you need to stay away from places you might run into him..... you need to give yourself some quiet time to recover from the shock of it all and start to heal.

Have you read through this recovery guide? I'm sure I've sent you the link already, but here it is again: link removed

Keep posting. Keep expressing yourself HERE, or with friends and family and people who love and support you -- not to him. Let other people be there for you now.

You CAN and WILL get through this!

I feel your pain. When all hope gets smashed on the floor and all your dreams start to fade away. It seems like it's the end of the world. My ex told me we weren't right for eachother, which came as a total shock bc I thought everything was going great and I loved this woman to death, she was the one.. At least so I thought.. But I can now see she actually did me a favor, by letting go of this relationship which she was not committed to at all. I was carrying the relationship all by myself. And I (and you) deserve someone who loves me and is equally committed to me. Don't forget. If you want to cry yr heart out, you can PM me.

My ex said stuff like that the first time he dumped me then he wanted me back the next day. Sadly he said very similar stuff the next time he dumped me. I think its just a thing people say i wouldnt think too much about the words just know hes telling you no. Who knows why its no its just no.

Archived