The man who failed all his relationships.

When I was a kid, I fell in love with this amazing girl. She ditched me, because I got too possessive and her parents didn't want us to be together.

Then I fell for another girl. She ditched me because I didn't have a bright future.

In college there was girl no.3 I had started drinking by then. Lost her. She ditched me for another guy.

I left that college because I couldn't stand to be in the same college. Lost a year of my career.

In college I had a band, and suddenly I was touring. Got quite famous. Had a girlfriend,with whom I secretly took vows of marriage. Lasted for 2 and half years.

She ditched me because she had a fight with my mom.

Broken hearted, I started going down and then again I fell in love with a beautiful girl. We loved each other but then, I got possessive, insecure and had a huge fight. I dumped her on the social network. But then she came back to me because I was famous and she was looking for a break. Again the same story. Got angry and possessive, guess what Got ditched again! Now my career is in a mess, but I am slowly rebuilding myself.

Good thing is that I have kicked all my bad habits and was living a stable peaceful life, now I hear my last ex used a lot of my contacts and has got a good break.

And my first ex girlfriend is in the entertainment page of the news paper I am reading in the morning. Feel Like an idiot. Loser. I know only my successs will be the biggest revenge. But seeing my ex es succeed in their lives in not something that I am enjoying right now. I know its a phase, but though I have some elements of my mind in control, Feel like I am just plain unlucky in matters of heart. Now all that I have is baggages from all these relations and I have completely aloof-ed myself from the world. Cannot even meet new people and open up because I am too afraid. My friends are getting married and seeing them I feel so lonely. God help me!

Looking over your post, I'd say to be careful about falling for superficial women.

You might be drawn to their outer beauty, and they might be attracted to your success..... and then you wonder why things don't work out?

You're probably still pretty young and it sounds to me like you just haven't met the right person yet. If you're living a clean sober life, look to people you meet through those channels, and not girls you meet in clubs or who are aspiring musicians themselves. I'm a screenwriter and I get my share of wannabe's and sadly not one of them has ever worked out to be a lasting relationship! Well, so far.

Keep living and stay open to new joys life will bring to you.

Thank you. My only true friend is God. And I am holding on to GOD only. The only person I trust is God. The lesson I have learnt from life is people will change, but my faith in my ability to love and my faith and belief in the almighty will never change. I am just living on a prayer you can say! And this forum is a proof of the presence of good and kind hearted people in the world. God bless!

Looking over your post, I'd say to be careful about falling for superficial women.

You might be drawn to their outer beauty, and they might be attracted to your success..... and then you wonder why things don't work out?

You're probably still pretty young and it sounds to me like you just haven't met the right person yet. If you're living a clean sober life, look to people you meet through those channels, and not girls you meet in clubs or who are aspiring musicians themselves. I'm a screenwriter and I get my share of wannabe's and sadly not one of them has ever worked out to be a lasting relationship! Well, so far. I am 25 going to be 26 this year. Thanks for the advice. I have mentally given myself the Red Flag whenever I meet someone beautiful and attractive from the same industry. It just won't work I know because things always seem so superbly perfect and it ends much much more horrifyingly. I almost lost everything in my previous breakup. Not only financially, but my self esteem went for a toss. I realized I was played on. But the heart, I had really loved. But as they say, some people come in your life to teach you a lesson. All my scars of failed relations are lessons to me. But I am stronger now. It is just that when I hear about their success I lose it! I won't fall for superficial women from now on. And I am only taking care of my inner growth.

We all go thru many break-ups in life, we just learn from them. And regarding your ex being successful, good for her ! focus on you and your past errors, use your past experiences to make you a different person in the next relationship. Stop worrying about the past and others and worry about you and getting ahead ! Good luck !

Archived