calledm

I have been with mygffor 5 months. One month ago she lost her place so we agreed she was coming to live to my place. Because most of the time in the last month we were in different cities that was not a problem, but one week ago when she returned and she was very cold and distant, she was completely different. Actually,she was acting cold one week before it. She isn't affective,no sex, and she is always in a bad mood. We have been discussing this issue and yesterday she told me it is because this is my place and she feel uncomfortable. Also she has been disrespectful and mean to me, and she looks for excuses to hang out with her friends. I have tried to understand her and for that reason I have left her be mean to me, but I think that I have had enough. I don't want to break up, and I don't know what to do,because I think she is losing attraction.She is going to move to another place. What can I do now?

Let her move. It's way too soon to be living togther yet. Also, you both need your space & time with friends/family etc. This is healthy to keep those things in your life. Never give up your family, friends or your own time, for a partner.

See in time, if she moves out, that her mood improves. If not, ask her if she is wanting to move on...

Archived