I feel as if me and my girlfriend are drifting.

sevenohnine709

Ok,

I have been in a relationship for around 6 and a half months with this wonderful lady. We have had a few ups and downs, i used to have anger problems, and ocd problems however i have greatly improved. Anyways to the point, i feel as if there is not a huge connection between us. I mean i have no idea if its my OCD overthinking, but i just feel like there isn't much connection. She is extremely busy, and when she gets free time she wants to relax and watch movies and cuddle. Which is fantastic but i feel like it is hard to build a true bond doing that all the time. We recently went on a trip to NYC for 8 days and it was fantastic , but still i just feel like its lacking that connection. This is her first relationship ever, so she always states she doesn't really know how these things work but she learns.

How can i help build that bond and build a strong relationship. I feel like until that happens she won't fall in love with me..

No we have a great time together, To be honest she's the only girl i can sit around in bed roll around (non sexually) for hours without any tv. Just talking and being myself.

I want to build a stronger bond , make her more attracted to me. Evidentially i want her to love me and feel like she can talk to me about anything.

(I know love doesn't just work like that)

Archived