Day 3 no contact , and day one of therapy..

Stephydee86

Therapy is the biggest gift I have ever given to myself. Remember it will get harder before it gets better. And because it gets hard does not mean it is not working. If it gets hard sometimes it is because IT IS WORKING. Do all the exercises that your therapist suggests. They are more than there to listen. They are there to GUIDE you to a healthier balance.

It will be okay. Once you get comfortable you'll find them helpful to you. If you can get comfy. See how your first session goes and if they're the right one for you.

Years ago, i couldnt get comy & went thru a few before i found one okay for me.

This time she is actuallly really decent towards me. A found a good one.

Good luck.. take it easy. They are there to learn about you and listen to you- it goes on from there...

I really liked the girl I got super nice !!! An it went well although it was hard to bring up feelings and talk about all my problems and having her tell me what I need to work on , I see from my exs point of view a little bit more , I knew why he left me but now I understand it more , man oh man I should have gotten help long ago I would not be in this situation... I guess sometimes you have to lose everything and hit rock bottom for you to acctually see it

Archived