Should I stop seeing this girl?

TheBeardedOne

I have been seeing this girl for two months now. We are not dating but agreed to stop talking to other people. She rejected me which is fine because her parents are going through a divorce and she wants to be there for her mom and she has been in a lot of abusive relationships. Her ex has been texting her for the past week asking her to have sex. She told me about it and said she wanted to go so bad but didn't and had to do stuff around the house to stop herself from going. She told me she doesn't want to have sex again until marriage. She dated this guy over the summer and lived with him. She said a lot of bad things happened to her during her relationship with him and that they have been through a lot together. She said she doesn't have feelings for him but she feels attached to him. I texted her tonight and she said she will text me back in about 45 minutes. Her ex lives 45 minutes away. He lives in a tourist town so she could have went there with her family so it could be nothing but the fact that she still wants to sleep with him worries me. It's been two hours and she has yet to text me back. If she did see him and banged him should I stop seeing her?

I have been seeing this girl for two months now.

Okay...

We are not dating but agreed to stop talking to other people.

Huh?

She rejected me which is fine

Okay...

because her parents are going through a divorce and she wants to be there for her mom and she has been in a lot of abusive relationships.

Wha..?

Her ex has been texting her for the past week asking her to have sex. She told me about it and said she wanted to go so bad but didn't and had to do stuff around the house to stop herself from going. She told me she doesn't want to have sex again until marriage. She dated this guy over the summer and lived with him. She said a lot of bad things happened to her during her relationship with him and that they have been through a lot together. She said she doesn't have feelings for him but she feels attached to him. I texted her tonight and she said she will text me back in about 45 minutes. Her ex lives 45 minutes away. He lives in a tourist town so she could have went there with her family so it could be nothing but the fact that she still wants to sleep with him worries me. It's been two hours and she has yet to text me back. If she did see him and banged him

Just reading this makes me need a drink.

should I stop seeing her?

But you aren't "seeing" her. You are not dating, yet she's not letting you talk to other people (?). She's using you for emotional support while she has her fun with other dudes that she likes better. Seriously, get a clue, dude.

Archived