What to do what to do...

jemmapark

Long story short, been dating for a couple of weeks, slept together on the second date. Still met up after that though, seems genuinely keen and really affectionate when we're together. Asked him on Saturday if he was busy on sunday, said he was and jokingly asked if I was missing him. I made a joke out of it and said not particularly just fancied doing something, he then said he would take me out during the week. Haven't spoke since. He's confident so I don't think he's shy but I more often than not seem to be initiating contact although for the most part it was him suggesting we meet up. I'm gonna assume I don't initiate contact again, but, do I give up altogether??

Well that was only Sat and today is only Mon so too soon to say he won't follow through. I would definitely not contact him again before the end of this week and then its up to you depending on what you're looking for.

Depending on what *he's* looking for, he might have been satisfied with being on his way after a few romps...who knows?

Archived