Typical girl needing advice! Guys, help!

ksmith4610

About a month ago I started talking to this guy. He is the older brother of a good friend of mine (he’s 25 and I’m 19). We were both helping my friend move over a period of days and we really hit it off, talking all the time. So after the move I messaged him on Facebook just casually saying it was nice to talk and he responded with his number telling me to text him. So I did and we have been texting ever since and we have gone on one date (he called it a date he even brought me into his house to hang out with his family after, it was really nice. Anyway, when we text it’s only a few times a day because he responds about every 5 hours haha which doesn’t bother me because i know how guys are and I don’t particularly like texting either. Plus when he does respond it is nice, informative paragraphs always asking about me in the end. SO to finally get to my concern, our date was 2 weeks ago and he mentioned multiple times he wants to get together again. He said he would let me know when he is free. He is yet to do that and he hasn’t texted me in almost a week. Usually I would just send him a text saying hey but I have been the initiator the last couple times and I don’t wanna seem needy. My gut tells me it’s been almost a week, if he wanted to chat and/or hang he would have said something by now. Right? Should I just leave it be? It sucks because usually I’m just whatever about guys and I go with the flow. I rarely over analyze but with this guy…he’s driving me nuts! Haha. I know we aren’t technically anything yet, but the potential is there. Idk if I should continue perusing the potential or what. I’d much rather get the boot than sit around wondering.

Thanks!

Sorry, but this one is finished. If he was interested, he would be making an effort and would never let a week go by without contact. I don't care how busy a guy is, when he wants to date you, he'll find the time and make the effort to talk to you. You've reached out to him enough and made your interest clear - he is not returning it. So that's that. Please save your dignity and don't pursue any further. Silence from him for a week is absolute rejection.

Everybody has their own way of seduction. His way is taking his time and really getting to know you.

He likes you and will call you back. He mentioned multiple times he wants to get together again. Us guys just don't say this. We mean it..

Enjoy the date, when it happens.

Archived