There are lots of misunderstand and miscommunication bwt ex and i

nohopeatall

It's been a year since we broke up and I realized lot of flaws btw us. I know there are many many miscommunication and misunderstanding between us due to our immaturity and stubbornness. I know at this stage, it's the best to stay the place we are. (we live in two different countries now) However, sometimes I am thinking should I send email to clear the fog. Not that I think we could recover and back together, but I do not want to hold the misunderstanding between us for the rest of the life. We never had proper communication before and after the break up. However, in the other hand, I think he will never appreciate or understand even I explain it myself. I feel that why should i explain to someone who do not understand me. I know there is no meaning to put the salt on the wound anymore, but i am just not sure whether or not i will regret.

It's over and done with and has been for a year. There really isn't anything else you need to say or to clear the fog. Really, there isn't.

Leave this alone and move on with your life. The time to have said something was before a year ago. It's ancient history now.

I understand i should have communicate openly before we broke up. However, if without that break up, I would never have learned what happened. You only see the things when you are not inside of it. I know that he's gone. Truly. I thought about buried it inside my heart forever because i know even i say it, he won't understand as well.

Archived