Maybe I'm impatient?

Fishyflyer

I got hooked up with a girl thru an online site and we went out for a dinner date last Tuesday ... The date went really well and even though she was a little bit under the weather we were able to have dinner, drinks, lots of laughs over a three hour period - the next morning I texted her making a joke about one funny episode thru the night and saying we'll get together again

She texted me back thanking me for listening to her vent thru the night and making a note that we'll talk soon.

I decided to give her a call on Friday night, no pickup so I left her a voice message checking up with her on how she was doing health wise and how her week at work was (her primary reason for venting) ... Didn't do anything to contact her Saturday but today I texted her to see how she was and then called her but no reply text and no pickup again

I guess I'm lost ... On one hand we had a really fun night and a text saying we'll talk soon but when it came for me to give it a shot and call - just seems like no response ...

Is the girl just not into me all of a sudden (somewhere between her text and my phone call did I screw something up?) or am I just being super impatient and just let the situation play out? I figure people have busy weekends and aren't necessarily tied to their phones ...

Well she seems like she isn't interested in talking to you, that much is clear I am sorry to say .

I think myself going out on tuesday then calling her on Friday was fine , it showed you are interested in her , you gave it a couple of days ..seems a nice time frame to me ..but as you have now called and text and still no response I think you need to walk on by .

her actions over the next few days will let you know ...she will either contact you now if you leave her be and you can take it from there , or you will never hear from her again and have your answer ...

I decided to give her a call on Friday night, no pickup so I left her a voice message

today I texted her to see how she was and then called her

I guess I'm lost ...

She isn't interested, once you called her and left a message you should have just let her get back to you in her own time. She knows you called man, she has a missed call with your number and also a voice message to boot, then you texted again and called again? Once is enough, the ball is in her court, its time to move on.

Sometimes women will just act nice on dates, doesn't mean that they are into you, could be that she is dating other guys on that website as well and could have been busy for whatever reason. Don't get so invested early on especially on someone you met through a dating site. I would say move on, if she decides to respond later with excuses it is what it is; probably her other 'plans' fell through.

I wouldn't keep this one on the top of my priority list.

Archived