My Bf comments on women's bodies all the time, and now it's annoying...

CeCeJones

Hello everyone,

I wanna know if I'm just overreacting or I have something to be worried about.

My Bf is 22 myself 21 my older sister 25 said I'll grow out of this bothering me it's only because we're still young but I think it's far beyond growing out of it this point...

I am sick and tired of constantly hearing about other women... These are some examples of things I have dealt with and still deal with.

My Bf told me once all of my friends were unattractive except my best friend . Mind you she has an amazing body shape but why feel the need to say that? Even apparently as a joke.... A little while before that we found out we both mutually knew this girl that I catch up with when I see time to time and when I mentioned I knew her his response was (oh her!? I wanted to her) -_- but tried to quickly cover up what he said. Also we could be watching anything on tv or watching a movie and he'll make a comment about a females body saying (ohhh she's fit. For example small waist big booty or/ and breasts. He also said to me the other day when girls have big lips he imagines they give good head. In public he will always be trying to look when I'm not looking and denies it I hate having to feel like I have to watch him. He always tells me

I'm so beautiful and he's lucky to have me and I am fully aware that I am attractive my confidence is very high but I don't know what I should do about all of this I really need some advice.

He sounds incredibly immature, more like a teen, and has a LOT of growing up to do. He's pretty uncouth and totally lacks tact etc. I doubt he'll stop any time soon, maybe, if you're lucky, he'll grow up by the time he reaches 27-30. It's up to you if you feel you can live with this kind of immaturity, and for how long.

Also he has a 3 year old daughter and last night he called his baby mothers phone while at my house to speak with his daughter whom I have built a relationship with as well I got his daughter a late Christmas gift and he asked if she wanted to say thank you, as soon as I got on the phone with her his baby mother immediately hung up the phone and that was confirmed when he called back because his daughter said "mommy hung up the phone" after that I said she was just being immature... He agreed and later made this comment " maybe her man is mad cause she is holding out on him" I'm sorry but what the hell did that comment have to do with anything it was uncalled for And irrelevant to me and apparently a "joke" to him...and I was "overreacting" ... I don't see how though

In addition to him being rude, disrespectful and apparently thinking about sex 24/7 which is plain unattractive (to me), he is not on the same page about what he's doing, how its making you feel, etc. He can't and won't change what he doesn't acknowledge.

Are you happy with him? It sounds like you think he's immature, disrespectful and dismissive of you. Are you enjoying the relationship?

After reading this I would head for the hills so fast you wouldn't see me for dust. Besides his unbelievable immaturity, he has a ton of baggage/drama and you're only 21 years old. He'll bring you down over time and you'll lose your self-esteem etc. Why on earth would you want to take something on like that. You can do a lot better than that.

Why are you with a guy who has a kid? You are 21! Your wasting your life.

Plus he sounds disrespectful towards women in general. Why does he feel the need to point out "all your friends are ugly" for example. That is just plain nasty.

And the way he speaks about women like they are just objects is disgusting. Don't be surprised if he knocks you up too and then your left alone and vulnerable, holding the baby while he cheats..

that is what his type do. He is not to be trusted. Close your legs from guys like him

I"m failing to see why someone with your high confidence and good looks is spending her time with such an idiot when she could do far better for herself than to settle for this.

Me too. It doesn't make sense to me. Women with truly high self-esteem don't put up with this much disrespect.

You are only 21 ... you don't need to date a man with a kid, who has baby mama drama, who is disrespectful to you, and who is not respectful of women in general.

I'm gonna guess the chemistry is strong. Believe me, honey, you can find that with someone who is not a loser.

Archived