Day 1 ..again

Stephydee86

After the nice message I got yesterday , I am now starting my Walton process I am day 1 no contact , I'm sticking to it and if he contacts me great my therapy is scarring me I'm so nervous !! But I know I will come out of it a better person and all those times I said I would change and didn't I'm proving it to myself now that I can !!

After the nice message I got yesterday , I am now starting my Walton process I am day 1 no contact , I'm sticking to it and if he contacts me great my therapy is scarring me I'm so nervous !! But I know I will come out of it a better person and all those times I said I would change and didn't I'm proving it to myself now that I can !!

I love your positivity. That'll help you go far

When you really deside it's time to change ( sometimes it takes hitting rock bottom) I believe the people who love you will sense it an be proud they see the change I don't care what anyone else says I believe everyone deserves a second chance and a chance at forgiveness , (unless abuse is involved ) I made mistakes I made huge ones !! I'm getting better I'm working on my anger and my emotions and things I have ah hidden inside me for a long time , I'm also working on my parenting skills !! My ex noticed awhile back I needed help unfortunitly I needed to figure it out on my own and I may have ruined my chances with him romantically , but with everything he said yesterday I know he cares an he 100% backs my desision for help ! I love him to pieces for everything he has and is doig for me!! And if friendship is all I get I will consider myself the luckiest girl in the world

Archived