Facebook "likes" - does this mean anything?

ondemand

I am still living with my ex. We've been together a year and a half and have had a lot of issues, mainly because he is immature and selfish. I'm trying to work things out tho..get into couples counseling with him..

We had a big fight back in November--he started it. I'm not joking. I did nothing wrong, and he kept starting problems. I broke up with him..deleted him from Facebook and all that.

To retaliate, he blocked me from his Facebook.

Well now we're trying to work things out. I told him I would like to be unblocked, but he says he doesn't know how to do it on his phone and he hasn't gotten around to getting on his laptop.

I know you guys will think I'm spying, but I started a different account and checked out his profile. Just in the last month or so, he has started liking all these "inked girl" tattoo model websites, and liking various totally tattooed models.

On New Year's Eve, he actually showed me the pic of this girl with a lot of tattoos on his phone, and said he'd like to see me "do her." I was puzzled..yeah I'm bi, but we have argued before about him pressuring me into a 3way.

He had always told me he didn't like girls with a lot of tattoos (although, he dated one years ago).

Seems like he was dishonest with me, and it just strikes me as odd that suddenly he's all into heavily tattoo'd women. This isn't making me feel confident we could work things out. (I am not heavily tattoo'd, in case you couldn't figure that out.)

What do you guys think him liking all those FB pages, means? if anything?

I'm wondering if he met some girl who's heavily tattood or something, so now he's into that. I don't even know how to broach this with him. He has said I still have his heart and he's only into me, but I wonder.

The comment didn't bother me so much as the fact that, now he is all over these "inked girls" pages...but I guess you are right. It's pretty disrespectful.

I think it is time to move out. When your ex tells you who he would like.to "do"...there is no longer an ounce of respect.

Many can have their 'fantasies'. He's just 'liking' the pages with tattoed models right? Not actually getting into other woman on FB. Trying to meet up with other women, etc.

So not sure if this is a real deal to be concerned about? But yah, like Mhowe said.. how he spoke up about how he'd like to see YOU do one? That is off...

I honestly have no idea if he's trying to meet up with other women on Facebook. He swears he's not..

But, then again, he also told me he's not into girls with tons of tattoos, either!

Many can have their 'fantasies'. He's just 'liking' the pages with tattoed models right? Not actually getting into other woman on FB. Trying to meet up with other women, etc.

So not sure if this is a real deal to be concerned about? But yah, like Mhowe said.. how he spoke up about how he'd like to see YOU do one? That is off...

How should I even talk to him about this? He always dismisses any time I am the least bit jealous. He tries to make me feel like I am just making problems out of nowhere.

Should I just move out and say, now you are free to go find the overly tattoo'd girl of your dreams?

Should I just move out and say, now you are free to go find the overly tattoo'd girl of your dreams?

Yes, but don't sink to his level by saying that, just pack up and "see ya." He has the mind of a child, along with having zero respect for you, and will drag you down with him if you stick around long enough.

Why do you want to get back together with someone when you describe the relationship as having a lot of issues and the guy as being selfish and immature? There are plenty of guys out there who are neither selfish nor immature and you may end up finding someone you are far more compatible with so that you can have a relationship that is not so full of problems. To be honest, I think that counseling after 1.5 years of dating isn't the way to go. I think going your separate ways makes more sense.

Archived