feeling the same again ? is it possible ? i need your help guys !

Well it all was about a year and a half when i met my first boyfriend online and this is my first relation ! and he was too cute he was caring loving he was treating me like a princess like the only girl in the world i just can't describe how sweet and loving he was..and the other side ! was treating him like the real meaning of CRAAAAAAAP ! iwas soo MEAAAN to him and i just dont know why i've done this to him ! and after breaking up and getting back all day all night he got bored from me he started to hates me while i started to feel the real love ! i just dunno after he dumped me i felt regret and i tried to say sorry and i asked him to get back ! he was no i cant.. an then i tried the nc rule for 2 months and it was Useless my friend called him last week and she was like he i want to know yourr real feeling for her do you still love her ? he was like i dunno and stuff an then he said well she's such a good girl and she deserve the best and im sure that someday she'll date someone whos better than me im sure of that ! and shell say ooh thank god that me and my ex broke up !..after that i called him for the last time and i asked him for a chance and the answer was NOOOOOOOO ! ..afterward i said we cant be friends i have to go with my own life he wished me the best of luck and we havent talk since 6 days i guess...anyways the point is im so scared that i'll never find someone who can take me at my worst mood who can loves me till death like my ex used to ! someone who i can be my self with who i can feel comfortable with someone who's i can be his first love i mean i really want to be the first love of somone like again !.. actually i feel like its impossible to find someone who fits me like he used to ! now when i think about it all i said is t man ! its just impssible to find someone who can do and say and make me feell the same way ....can you guys give me an advice about this cause i feel like god is punshing me for what i've did eventhough i said sorry and i got my lesson and i learnt for my mistake !?...sorry for the bad grammar am not that good in enligsh tough..help please !

It wasn't completely your fault. It takes two people to make a relationship work and two people to make it fail.

You will find someone who will love you even at your worst. That's what love is. Right now, you must focus on forgiveness and moving on.

And sometimes the lessons we learn have to be learned the hard way, that way we never forget them. You'll be okay. I promise.

Fact is... you two had your differences so things didn't work out, sadly.

Yes, you will find someone else again, someday. Someone will get your attention and you will persue it.

Give it time....

Meanwhile, whatever happened between you and this guy, it's best to focus on why it ended and try to work on that or those problems so hopefully they won't be repeated in your next relationships.

Give it time to work on accepting the ending of this one and work on being happy again BEFORE you plan on moving on again though.. as well, work on the issues i mentioned (why this one ended..).

Archived