Long story short: Dumped my ex few months ago even though I loved her. Reason? Trying to protect the kid I have with other woman, boy's very fragile (asperger), hoped I was able to fix my relationship with his mother. I wasn't and will never be. Reason? No love Wanted to pursue my ex (the one I dumped), but hesitated to contact her, because I hurt her badly. After three months realized she'd been dating my best friend for a month. Was devastated. Couldn't eat, couldn' sleep - you know it well, I guess. I've been talking to her and him. He initially said they were more like friends, he was taking care of her etc. She didn't mind talking to me but never initiated contact. Been talking to her once a week or so - not sure this is LC, think it is. Saw her two months later. She bumped upon me in the club (she new I was there or could easily find out). Initially she said she was gonna leave right away, but stayed with me until 6 AM - staring deep into each other's eyes, nostalgia, she said she was depressed. When asked about her relationship with my friend she said she was happy to be with him. Called her on the next day - asked me to never contact her again. I did contact her two weeks later, though. Nice long conversation. Not too much about relationships, but she was talking a lot about her life. She said that the fact we bumped upon each mother might have had some meaning. Since then I call her every three or four days. She told me her relationship with my friend was struggling - he didn't seem to be committed and she wasn't really unhappy because of that fact. Our conversations have been getting more and more intimate. She told me she didn't realize she still had feelings for me when they started - she really felt like she'd moved on. Now she knows she was wrong and she realized she can't control her feelings. We remember good times, talk about how much we have in common... Unfortunately, she told me that my friend suddenly started to strive for her. They live in different cities, so they don't see each other often. Anyway - he changed a lot in the last two weeks or so. Wanted to eat out with her but she said she can't while still dating my friend. Don't really know what she's gonna do. She sounds like she wanted to give us another try, but I'm afraid she may just enjoy the fact I pursue her. What's your opinion? Should I continue calling her or go NC? Should I move on? I really love her. We've been together for over two years, it was very deep. Want her back but am afraid she may be playing games.

NC....why would you hang out with your best friends gf?

It's kinda disrespectful to both of them.

Very true. Thanks. I should have known it in the first place - I felt what he did to me wasn't very respectful either, and she only was my ex

Hmm... Didn't know NC is so effective. It's been my first day since I decided to avoid contact and their relationship is over. She told him she didn't love him and never would. Information travels quickly if you date best friend's ex... yet another reason not to. I will wait for some time to see if she gets in touch with me. Realize how uncomfortable it is for her now. It's uncomfortable for me, too. I'm only moderately happy - it sinks in how much damage has been done, we both might actually feel better with other persons. Time will tell. Thanks for your advices. I really appreciate.

tell her the ball is in her court. And then leave her alone. Women do not need to be persued. They need to make up their minds in their heart. Persuing her will not force her to make a decision. Tell her she has a chance to be with you an dleave her alone. If it is meant to be it will be. Thay is why the term is(meant to be). Good luck and i pray for your sons health.

tell her the ball is in her court. And then leave her alone. Women do not need to be persued. They need to make up their minds in their heart. Persuing her will not force her to make a decision. Tell her she has a chance to be with you an dleave her alone. If it is meant to be it will be. Thay is why the term is(meant to be). Good luck and i pray for your sons health.

Thanks for such kind words, NotSureMale

Archived