lonelyguy12

It has been about three weeks since we last talked. I am committed to keeping it going. But, it is so hard! I have had dreams about her the last couple nights ever since I saw her this week while she was working. I completely ignored her... but it didn't help it seems like. I really feel the urge to message her , so we can talk. I know I shouldn't though! There is definitely regret on my side because I feel like I didn't do everything I could to keep her. Now that she is gone I want to tell her that, so she knows how I feel. But, I know I shouldn't. I actually deleted her number after we talked last hoping it would help. Does anybody have advice on what I should do. I just want to move on and put her behind me. It has been 8 months and I feel like I a getting better... but not quick enough!

It is been so slow because you are in contact with her. Do you want to drag it for another 8 months? Then keep in touch with her. Are you keeping yourself busy and occupied? Plan your day beforehand so you are busy and have work and fun things to do. Dude you are just hurting yourself, stop it.

It is been so slow because you are in contact with her. Do you want to drag it for another 8 months? Then keep in touch with her. Are you keeping yourself busy and occupied? Plan your day beforehand so you are busy and have work and fun things to do. Dude you are just hurting yourself, stop it.

I see that now. That is why I am doing my best to avoid all contact. I am doing everything I can to stay busy. But, it gets to the point where I become depressed when I am out with friends because I miss her so much. I don't know what else I can do

I know how you feel, but you have to believe it will get better. It will. It is only three weeks since you last talked. Can you now make it at least three months? You will be so in such a better place then.

I'm going to try this, you may find it helpful too ]

Hey Thanks. I will give this a try. Seems like it may be helpful. I know she had a lot of faults, I just need to realize that there is somebody out there who may treat me better.

Archived