Girl at chiro office asked if I missed her, adds me on LinkedIN, now MIA!

bikeguy

so I have been going to the chiropractor for a year, and there are a few girl helpers that work there. one of the girls I noticed was pretty cute and reminded me of my ex. for the last few months when I would go (1x wk) she would be putting the pads on me and we would make small talk for a few minutes. as I got to know her she made it known she was single I think by mentioning her ex once. she also mentioned needing to get to a gym so I told her mine was $10 a month and for many weeks she said she would sign up but never did. so 3 weeks ago she quit and I was a little disappointed but quickly forgot about her.

then 2 days ago her co worker comes up to me and says "hey ***** wants to know if you miss her." ( both coworkers still talk, tho the one quit). I said of course. I began thinking how can I use this opportunity to get in contact with her.

so I ask a coworker (whos also friendly with me but has a boyfriend) if she was on FB. she said yes but hard to find (prob high privacy etc) so she said let's have a race to see who can add the other one first. within 5 minutes she found me.

after saying she won, I was like "hey, i cant find **** on FB, is she on it?" the co worker informed me she wasn't. so as I was leaving the office the coworker I think was texting her back and forth and amidst all this she says "***** as a LinkedIn and I think she added you."

I take this as another good sign. I wait 8 hours before I accept and then send her a message basically saying " it's just not the same at the office, did u end up joining a gym, hope your modelling is going well, ( she's a parts model), and we should get a drink sometime in ur town."

I told the coworker the next day that I sent her a message just so co worker would I know about it and maybe those two would talk. but it's been two days and I haven't heard back. the coworker said back a msg saying "good luck getting her to go out she spends most days in bed, but I would be down for going out."

so now my mind is racing like maybe I got let down easy through the co worker when she stated she never leaves her house. both of these girls know I have a girlfriend (but not serious). so why go through all this effort? any thoughts?

Yes she knows we are not serious, we have only been together a short while

I was just more curious as to why this girl of interest would go thru the effort of asking her coworker to ask me if I missed her, then adding me on LinkedIN, only to not respond to my message which was light and asking to hang out (and not one on one, but her and the coworker, (coworker has a guy)).

Perhaps shes either put off a have a gf, tho doesnt know details on it, or simply wanted attention.

So I guess she goes thru the effort to add me, after asking if I missed her only to NOT respond back?

Seems off. Maybe she didnt think I would actually write her asking to go out? I wish I knew

Her coworker told me "good luck getting her to go out, she stays in bed most days."

Should after 4-5 days email the coworker back stating "hey, you were right, i tried to get her to come out with us but she didnt respond." or does that reek or desperation?

That may be a big red flag...

the fact she is acting like this or the fact i would email the coworker the fact she was right? and if she had no intentions of emailing me back anyways, should i care how i look in her eyes after such?

or just wait till i go back to the chiro and if the coworker brings it up ill say i was never responded to

so now my mind is racing like maybe I got let down easy through the co worker when she stated she never leaves her house. both of these girls know I have a girlfriend (but not serious). so why go through all this effort? any thoughts?

AMAZING story!!.......... until the end... Go figure out what you want to do with YOUR girlfriend first and be man enough to follow through with the decision... Then come back here and ask what you should do next.

its a weird situation Im in but i promise its not serious. Im just trying to focus on the intentions and thoughts of the new girl. Would it look bad to email the coworker or let it go? What do you think shes thinking? Im still left hangin

Not many women who have any self-respect are going to meet up for drinks with a guy who has a girlfriend.

I think she was lightly flirting with you and didn't think it would go anywhere, because she knew you had a girlfriend.

It was probably surprising to her when you asked her out. If it were me, I would think you were a shady cheater, and want nothing to do with you.

so i sent the coworker this:

i "saw" she read it 2 hours ago, but nothing back

maybe i got played by 2 chicks!

looks like she's not getting out of bed (no reply back), i guess we can have all the fun without her lol

oh, ive been meaning to bring the staff some coffee n donuts or bagels for awhile, but ill make sure ur there so you also get ur fill!

I kind of gather that is what this "GF" is, she's just a FWB.

That's not what he's said. He's said they are not serious because they have only been together for a short while - which makes no sense. Is "not serious" synonomous with "open relationship"?

Yes she knows we are not serious, we have only been together a short while.

So, why make this other girl your gf if you aren't going to make an effort to be faithful?

Archived