Should I be flattered or pissed?

Schuetz

So I am a 24 year old guy who was in a relationship for 5 years and 5 months ago it ended. Since then I have dated two girls and and in all three relationships, they all have said the same thing and I don't know how to take it. Each girl has said I can't be in a relationship with you(or something along those lines.) but I love having sex with you and still want to hang out with you and still have sex. I'm a guy and I love sex so it seems like a good deal right? But it's a little upsetting too because I fell for these girls and I thought they liked me too but they might have liked me or enjoyed my company but they actually liked the sex more than me. Maybe I'm just looking for something different than what they are but idk if I should go with it and keep seeing all three or make a point to not talk to them.

Yes, I can see how three different girls wanting to have sex with you is upsetting... What a conundrum... Just do whatever you want to do.

did something strike you the wrong way today? all of your posts today are really off putting. the OP is looking for some genuine advice, if it's a problem for him who are you to dismiss it?

OP sex isn't the all be all, I'd take it as a complement but I'd definitely work on figuring out why you're falling so fast, to fall in love with 2 girls in 5 months... I think you're still getting over your original breakup and are trying to fill a void.

Try taking some time off from dating for yourself and sticking only to FWB at most.

Archived