This isn't alright.

Fudgie

I take a lot of comfort in finally knowing what has to be done.

I have no idea what's in my future in terms of love or if I will be able to find someone worthy in my life but I know I will make it through.

I don't have regrets about living with a partner though. I just wish that I had been a bit less naive though.

Hugs to you, I'm sorry your going through this too, reading your posts made me realize I'm not alone. I just want to stop hurting, I stop believing his hurtful words, we have to stay in contact because of our children...and he uses that time to push and I feel worse because Im an idiot I still love him, my boys still wish things could and would be different. I am such a fool, please be strong for you, they really don't change. Hugs

You are not an idiot because you still love him. You are human. He is the father to your children afterall but even if he wasn't, you'd probably still love him because of your relationship and the time, love, and effort you have put towards him.

I still love my boyfriend even though he hurts me. He has been in my life for a long time. We have many good memories too. He will always have a part of my heart and I genuinely do want the best for him but I know that he is not the best for me. You can still love someone and leave them too, for yourself, and for them. I know my boyfriend has a lot of issues and deep down, I think he is hurting and this is why he is a person who isn't good for me. I thought for a long time that I could "help" him in his personal growth but I cannot. I really hope he does change as a person and gets better. But my life needs to go on.

*hugs hugs hugs*

Archived