Did he ever truly like me?

Letstakeitslow

Turns out the amazing guy I dated for five months got a girlfriend. He was originally single when we started dating, but later acquired a girlfriend while he continued seeing me. He kissed me, had sex with me...even when he was with her. I feel like such a naive idiot. Sometimes he said he was busy, which I genuinely believed he was. I've been cheated on before, but I've never been the girl to be with somebody else's boyfriend. I feel disgusting. I mean, did he honestly like me but chose her instead? After awhile, he did the whole disappearing act on me/blocked me on sites we both used and it was then I learned he got a girlfriend while dating me. He couldn't even tell me he lost interest, found somebody else, or anything. I've never been treated so coldly before. He's known her since he was a freshman in high school and met me only about six months ago (He's 23 now). I guess they have more history...but it hurts to be deceived, used, and treated like a sloppy second.

I'm sorry for what he has put you through but it sounds as though you've had a lucky escape!

You have no need to feel disgusting, he played you and you didn't know about the other girl until later. Take your time to get over what you have lost, although there was not a lot to lose IMO! Don't wallow too long, you can do much better and in years to come this won't even matter.

I'm sorry that happened. That obviously feels crappy and he didn't even have the integrity or balls to tell you he met someone else or was no longer interested.

It would be very hard for me not give him a piece of my mind, but I hope that you will hold your head high and know that it was all about him and nothing about you.

He is a low quality person in relationships and that's all you need to know. It has nothing to do with you.

Archived