Contacted him... Mistake

alexisgrace

I had a really hard time not contacting my boyfriend/exboyfriend (still no idea where we're at) today. I eventually gave in a texted only to find out he is going out tonight. I feel a bit sick to my stomach now. I shouldn't have texted anything. What do I do now? I'm sitting at home alone just with this horrible feeling in my stomach. He just said "if you are angry about it, then I'm sorry but I feel like I need this" ?...

as missmarple said, find out where you stand and then you don't do anything, you get back on the NC horse and keep riding it. it's easier said than done but try not to think about it, try to browse the web, read a book, watch movies, keep your mind distracted. No matter what you do the first few weeks and months will probably feel like an eternity and hell, distractions will only help you pass the time and make it slightly easier. Accept that it is a slow process and that it is OK, you will get through this.

Check out this recovery guide: link removed

Thanks guys. We both decided to meet at a later point to talk again. I'm not sure if I want to be with him or not either. I feel like I'm in a hole and I can't get out. And everyone says that it will feel better over time but I just feel like that time will never come. A bit lost.

I have also realised... Without my iPhone or social media this whole thing would be so much easier. Sorry if that seems like an obvious thing to say but this is my first time really experiencing something like this

correct. first 4 months i tried "fighting" that idea.. it really didn't help, then i disabled my facebook (gave my email and pw to a friend had him change both, so i had no access) from august to december, erased her number from my phone, they were the best decisions i ever made, that's when I really started healing.

Archived