question for men

I agree- I am F, but personally, I feel this factor has gone WAY overboard, to the point, many younger dudes are shaving it all even.. and why?

What is wrong with some body hair? I can understand someone wanting to shave a back if so much hair, but otherwise? I don't understand why they do it? Either a preference, or some 'new fad'?

As for women.. same thing. Should be our own preference, without such judgement. Not necessary.

i ask because every man that I've asked has said that they absolutely hate body hair on women and it would be a big problem for them. they have gone so far as to say that they would NOT want to date someone who didn't shave BUT if their current girlfriend stopped shaving and the attachment was already made ,then they would live with it but not like it.

while i DO shave/wax my body hair, i find it wrong that it if i CHOSE not to, that it would be so offensive to people. i even asked women this question- how do they feel if they see a woman with underarm hair? the answers have never once being positive or even indifferent. words like disgusting, unhygienic, manly, were all used. when i argue that this is our natural state and shaving is an option we have, just like being bare faced is natural and wearing make up is an option, they still shudder and say no way!!

so i was hoping to get a lot of people on here just telling me how they feel about it.

Yes, i would cut her off. If i see a bush of her in her armpits or she has a goatee better than mine, then i wouldnt see her again. I did have an ex with a little bit of peach fuzz... it freaked me out when i found out, but you can hardly see it... and i loved her so i didnt care, besides she was hotter than majority of the planet- but for a while i cringed at feeling it. But... no, i would turn the other way on a date now. Unless shes a werewolf (which is hot, i wont lie... the girl in the howling 3 was a little hairy and she was sexy)- i would end the date as quick as possible.

i have two questions for the men;

1. how do you feel about a woman NOT removing her body hair ie underarms, legs, pubic hair?

2. would this prevent you from dating a woman you recently met?

Armpit hair on a women? Yuck is all I'll say. I like girls shaven, not stirred

Would it stop me dating them? Probably not to be honest unless they had a mustache and looked like a troll.

1. how do you feel about a woman NOT removing her body hair ie underarms, legs, pubic hair?

I don't think I'd mind. Its natural. For me, not washing/being mega-sweaty would be way more of a factor that would stop me wanting to get close physically to someone.

2. would this prevent you from dating a woman you recently met?

No. not at all.

underarm hair..im sorry i just cant deal with that...

the underarm hair seems to be the one people find so hard to deal with. why is that? i personally have never seen a woman with underarm hair in the flesh... i guess that is past of the reason that it is so shocking! we women have hidden this so well that men are thinking its actually just doesn't exist.

I know it there...but i dont find it attractive...i can deal with it...sometimes girls cant shave..but armpit hair to me is a turnoff...I barely have any hair on my body..maybe that has something to do with it..i dont shave..i guess i was just bless with smooth skin...

Archived