Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

I think I'm doing pretty well in getting over my first relationship which ended around 7 weeks ago. Before the break-up happened he started talking to a girl from the US for a month and I know that they are meeting on 14th. I just feel very sick and nauseated when I think about it especially since they are spending several days together. He told me that when he broke up with me.

It is not even about if they get physical more hurt over that fact that they are connecting now and it is similar to how our relationship started. It just feels weird cause I never thought he could do this. I feel disgusted and sick and can't eat. Do you have any advice? Or words to cheer me up. Pretty bad since it was my first relationship. Today is my birthday, he of course didn't contact and I didn't expect to be honest. I know it is over and just want to move on.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still hurting. I am too (6 weeks). Happy birthday though, I have a birthday coming up where we would normally celebrate our 1 year anniversary I hope some miracle happens before we get there so I can find some joy in life again ..

Archived