lea2503

broken up for 3 months, together 2 and a half years, he has a new girlfriend.

We've been back and forth between contact and no contact the past couple of months and last night I ended up bumping into him. We ended up talking and hanging out for 4 hours and it was just like it used to be.

I have told him I can't be just friends with him and he has said the same but now he keeps asking me out to the cinema and if I want to go for coffee etc.

I'm not sure what to do

We've been back and forth between contact and no contact the past couple of months and last night I ended up bumping into him. We ended up talking and hanging out for 4 hours and it was just like it used to be.

I have told him I can't be just friends with him and he has said the same but now he keeps asking me out to the cinema and if I want to go for coffee etc.

I'm not sure what to do

If I may ask, why did you two break up? If you don't care to share, remind yourself the reasons he's ex'ed out of your life to begin with. Plus he has a new girlfriend, that's all that is needed really.

I'm not sure what to do

can't have his cake and eat it too. if he wants to work things out with you and resolve the issues, then he will do it. if he wants to continue to hang on to you while testing the waters with his new gf, then NO! don't let him string you along. you need to heal. you can tell him you're "busy". do not answer to his every beck and call. you have your own life, you're moving on. he's already dating someone else!

Hi! This is a situation you need to get out of as soon as possible. Nothing good can come from hanging with your ex who is now in a relationship. Its just going to get your hopes high only to have them crushed. Remember he has another girl now and the way he moved on with his life is the same way you need to. Don"t hold onto emotions, just let go. You deserve someone who is committed to you and you alone. And remember, if he cheats with you, he will most likely cheat on you. So get out of the situation and demand better.

Archived